xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jmb2006

Cpanel

is there a reason why my cPanel takes around 10 minutes to load when im doing absolutely nothing else on the internet. Is it because loads of other people are using it, wouldn't suprise me the hosting on this site is the best around.

Has it only happened when accessing the CPanel on Xisto.Sometimes it could be your internet connection settings to a area like the CPanel. I know here at my school, i'm not allowed to access the CPanel (Even a teacher acount, with limited restrictions can't.).Also, using IE, i have had trouble in IE with accessing the CPanel, but with FireFox its quick. Theres a number of reasons. Most Microsoft Cause :P

Possible reasons could be:

:: High server load

:: Try changing the cPanel theme back to normal (if that is possible) the current one is quite graphical.

159748[/snapback]

I too have been having this problem lately. Though mine isn't taking 10 minutes to load. Mine has been taking about 2-3 minutes to load. I find it wierd though because I would check the server status and the current load and cpu was very low. So, I don't know. I know that its not my internet though, because everything else loads fast, including traps forums.

im not having this problem anymore, when i tried it i was on windows xp now im on linux it loads up virtually instantly, ooooh another blow in the battle between windows & linux.

Maybe it was the server clash or your internet service provider was undergoing a jam or something... maybe you tried out using the same computers again to see if problem persist...I'm using xp and having no prob...

Hi james_666,
Even with dialup it should only take ~30 seconds max for CPanel to load. I doubt that it's the Xisto server that's the problem.
You can download a ftp "ping" program that will tell you exactly where the problem is.. (ie where/which computer is having problems). You can get a good free program at sourceforge.net called "WIN MTR" .
Here's the url/link sourceforge
Check it out
RGPHNX

yes.if you are using the adsl or dial modem i think you will got the problemwhen you login the cpanel it will download so many things.if you using a high speed connection i think you will not got this problemthen you think you take so many time to load,it's sure you are comaring the speed to any other.so..it's the reason.