xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Gift Sigs ::becca::

woo, look!! I got one!! :unsure: That is so cool, lol.Thanks :P .Does this mean i gots to make you one? damn! lol jokes. I'm no good at this graphics thing hehe.

I'm no good at this graphics thing hehe.

159479[/snapback]

BULL!!! You're a dirty little liar :unsure:

Looks like he found a pretty good lookin' render for you :P

well it was the mose decent one i had i had other bit this one fit more :unsure: can't wait to see yours

Oooh, nice job Mike. I can see improvements that could be made, but definitely not bad. Another one of your better ones, by far.The text fits VERY well on this one, btw.But darnit, I have Becca on my gift sig list...I wanted to give her one first. :unsure:

thats the breaks :unsure: want to know some funny the glow on the text was a fluke job, but i do have any idea what you talking about the handle of the sword that is glowing shouldn't be there and blended in more.

thats what i thought hmm i should you the marquee square when doing it the disfused glow.

Wait wait...when did this happen? I missed out on some classy signature action.

*sigh*

@Nguyen -- Heh, that's the secret to sigs. Well, one of them. The whole bg doesn't have to be filled. ^-^@biscuitrat -- Saint Mike? Classy? Same sentence?Might wanna rephrase that. :Pj/k Mike.

BULL!!! You're a dirty little liar :P

Looks like he found a pretty good lookin' render for you B)

159533[/snapback]

What???!?! I don't do graphics.. I only photo manipulate B)

woo everyone loves me.. that's why I only got one gift, haha LOL B)

I can't create sigs, it's tooo hard especially for boys.. So sorry if the sig I make for you G_M turns out PINK or has Barbie in it. I'll do it next year.. hope your patient.. LOL

Hm...how funny. I was working on a gift for you yesterday Becca, and I had it finished, but for some reason I haven't posted it. Hehe, I'll post it in a sec.And, you don't do graphics, but you do coding stuffs, don't you? O.o