xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jmb2006

Technology In The Future

what do you think technology will be like in the future?- hover cars- 3d tv screens- actors will be obselete and all movies will be completely computerisedwhat do you think..

ahah - actors will be obselete and all movies will be completely computerisedThis is real life man.. Ever watched Shrek? Or Nemo? Or Shark Tale?They are all animated by computers.. every scene done by some 3D program. :unsure:About the future, I hope we will be able to make inter-space travels, end all our World problems such wars, polution and hunger.

no i mean the voices as well, "completely computerised"the story is thought of by the computer, the voices are created by the computer, it is all done by computers.yeah i hope space travel will be available to the public and there will be rocket stations, like train stations except for space travel. I also hope mars will be habitable.

The world become more independent on computers, means more people to service them, make the software, hardware installtion. :P Until that one day that 'oldies' think will happen, all computers in the world just Die! :unsure: Not likely while i'm alive!Space Travel....nah, to boring!

The world will become more lazyer than it already is. Cars will fly. Many more discoveries for diseases will be discovered. Computers will be smaller, faster, cheaper, and far more powerful. It will be hotter outside due to global warming. Things will be breaking down faster and more easily because they will be made cheaper due to competition. Hardware will be experiencing more problems due to heat issues. College and High School students will all be using laptops (or something similar) rather than a pen and paper. There will be more online tutorials rather than teachers in the classroom. Grocery stores will use robots for stocking shelves, and computers for people purchasing groceries. Transportation such as buses, cars, taxies, airplanes, and war planes will all be computerised with no people involved, except for the ones monitoring them. Everything will be digital, security higher, theft higher, global threats due to terrorism higher, and more diseases out there.Those are just a few of my thoughts. Don't let me scare you. :unsure:

I hope that at some point in the future, cures will be found for diseases and conditions that we are currently unable to cure. Also all wars and international problems should be resolved. Apart from all the usual stuff, I think we will actually start to go backwards, so to speak. We will give up on using cars and aeroplanes due to the pollution and all start using bikes and walking. We will stop using electricity as it uses too many resources. It will become more common to grow your own food again as it is cheaper (and tastes better :unsure: ). If anything I just hope that things get better for everyone.

what do you think technology will be like in the future?

- hover cars

- 3d tv screens

- actors will be obselete and all movies will be completely computerised

what do you think..

158903[/snapback]

It might be very possible...

In Japan, bullet trains run on magnets, which repel each other, making them literally 'hovering' above the tracks...

3d tv screens.....also very possible. We have theaters and cinemas that offer 3D movies, more common ones where you wear on a special spectacles then the image becomes 3D.

Actors....being obselete I don't know, but there are already computer-generated films, more for the young like Finding Nemo, Madagascar, Shriek and Toy Story. There are also ones that cater for the more older audience like Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.

All these are already possible....my guess is that if they will become more and more common....and like James said, current technology becoming 'obselute'.

-Shackman

Computers will be everywhere, but they are already on a lot of places, like someone took the example of movies. Every movie has been designed or influenced in some way by a computer. Cars will go to their destination without even a word, they read your mind :P If your pc gets hacked in the future, you're dead, since it helps your body to live longer. Everyone gets a chip implanted when they are born, so the CIA can find you anywhere. The chip also serves as identification, so no passports any more. I think in 50 years when I still live (I hope, hopefully you guys too) a lot of these things are normal, or very close to their introduction, you will be surprised I think :unsure:

ive just been thinking, if the earth had the technology it has now 10,000,000 years ago, what would technology be like today?unthinkable. Well in 100 years there will be psychic computers, your mind is the mouse and the keyboard all you need to think of where you want the cursor to move and click by blinking and all you need to do is think of the letters or characters in your head and it appears on the screen for teh lazy people of course, all they would need to do is lie in bed all day.

In the future, the internet will exist on all over the earth with a very fast speed and will be in everyone's life. With IPv6, even the cars will have IP's, and you will be able to see a car's route online and so on, even the wash machines... you will be at work and connect by a remote connection (maybe SSH) to a linux-based sistem on that wash machine and programm it how to wash, when it stops and other kind of stuff. Will be spy things hidden in wife's clothes mounted by gelous husband that needs to confirm his trust in his wife :unsure: and many things as this. The whole IT world will evoluate and every user of it will be able to use it anywhere at any time as much as he wants. Will be cool...

i reckon that in a few 1000 years into the future, updates/upgrades will be available to humans, e.g. more memory. Humans will slowly develop into computer like systems All controlled by the Earth Overlord, Me.Also the internet will be 1,000,000 times bigger than it is today and domains will get so complex, e.g.http2://sitename.internet1.earth.1221082341there will be things like TCP/IP version 10HTTP2FTP version 6and ip address will have evolved even longer due to the internet being available to other planets. 21424.4993.439.143234this is just a rough guess.

If you check round you you will be see a beautiful country where you live in.But in the future that would be , everthing will be go on techno , you live in the technology you must worry about your work the machines will replace you.And what must our genarition do if they don't have diploma i am always this to myself.

I agree with the wide spread internet usage. Also, there will be robots for every purpose. And spaceships to transpot us to off-world colonies. Also, replicators like from Star Trek (machines that can instantly reproduce almost anything like food or equipment). Warp drive will make interstellar space travel possible.