xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jmb2006

Technology In The Future

well, for me, the future means the convergence of mankind and technology. instead of working against us (like in The Matrix) man will devise ways in which he and technology will become one, and tech will find a place in almost every other aspect of life, be it eating or sleeping or our daily routines or whatever.

Umm. I think that hover cars will be something that will be considered. But for at least the next 100 years, we will be concentrating on more envirionmentally cars that will be either hybrids, or powered by hydrogen or solar. As for movie actors, I think they will still be around. I mean, the it is a big thing to be a movie actor. They won't give up that kind of "power" so easily. TV will probably improve with suround sound built in. That will be cool!

Ive always expected something like the movies that are based on the future.... I mean they have like floating cars, you can freeze yourself and all that. You may even be immortal by then. Computers would be so innovated you would die from the graphics. It would be like living in heaven. Thats if we dont die from anything til the feature is fully developed. In the bible there are alot of points where it says we can all day like 6/6/2006. Thats a day...

i guess most of the things around us will be push-button or voice activated ~as for the movie part... hmmactors still have some things that computer generated ones dont have, so i guess they wont phase out that easily ^^maybe combing the two would be more nicer~