xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
[cilver]

This Is How I'm Gonna Start To Make Money by web designing

in a couple of days im gonna start to make money from web desgin. its pretty easy if u've been workin with PS for a while. Templates are pretty expensive too, they're like $10 - $3000. for the ones ive seen. its pretty amazing i think

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please provide clear topic title. Editing title.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

in a couple of days im gonna start to make money from web desgin. its pretty easy if u've been workin with PS for a while. Templates are pretty expensive too, they're like $10 - $3000. for the ones ive seen. its pretty amazing i think

157907[/snapback]

Best of luck.

How are you going to market your services? Marketer's List is free. It's still pretty new, with not much traffic, but should get better and better. I know the guy who started it and he's pretty cool. There's no hype there--it's strictly legit.

Marketer's List

Well I currently I have my own graphic site and I want it to progress and get known. And on my other hand im making a site that might be hosted through here if im accepted. I sell them on my site through paypal. Im might be sellin em on ebay too :unsure:

I think that you will get really dissapointed, becouse it sound very easy, but it won't be so. There are many designing groups out there, so th competition is tight. You have to set up a page with your portofolio. Also you will have to get customers, and that will be the hardest part.Be if you will be really working towards your goal, you can make it.Good luck.

yeah good luck its called compitition and if your skills are like not impressive then yo uhave no chance and the advertising alone is goign to kill you so hone your skills and then when you got a good client list going then sell on the net other then that have fun.

Good luck with your plan of making money by selling your design templates .. wish you all the best .. but i think you should be really good at design and your design must be very good to sell it ... because there are really too many design templates out there ...

I, too, wish you the best of luck in designing your graphics along with your new site to help show them off. I agree with you, the prices for some of the templates out there are ridiculous! At first, you should probably expect to not make many sales, but after a few customers buy your product, you should start making more and more money. Make sure to treat your first customers with the highest of respect and make sure that they are more than satisfied. They will be the ones that will help spread the word about your site and ultimately make you some more money. Another key aspect is advertising; make sure that you advertise in smart locations. Advertise your site on websites that are relevant to graphic design. You might want to try to write up a tutorial about a design and then include a link to your site. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck and tell us how you do!AmeriBass

Being able to make cool templates is one thing, but getting people to actualy buy your templates is a lot harder I guess, you'll need some advertisement but you also need to be different then all the other graphic design studio's... (There are a lot) Anyway, I wish you luck with your little company :unsure:

Well, yeap GOOD LUCK :D Look at even this forum, you found many links to free templates (some of them is realy good). Then think, who pay for somthing what can take for free ?If you wanna make some money in this way you need complex service,1.Web Hosting.2.Graphic design3.Coding4.Support Service5.A loot cash for advertising5.And two or three clients on start, who pay for keeping they sites live, evry month. WIth this you can start build BIG PROFITABLE buisness :unsure:

If you want to sell you graphics go toName Pros

There is a forum there for graphics requests. And i asure you that they really pay you, the money is real...

When you go to the forum there will be 100hundreds of threads for graphics. the people there will pay you for banners, logos and that sort of stuff.

You just make you design and post it there...If they like they will buy it. The site is kind of like a contest.

Good for you. Hope things work out well for you. I've attempted to start doing this but I'm not very good with photoshop yet :PIt is also a lot of work, dealing with deadlines and all that stuff. :unsure:

I like PHP nuke because you don't have to make all the stuff, and you can download it for free, and it's an easy setup, too. I dont usually pay to have my site designed, so it's probably not a very good investment.

159392[/snapback]

Ewww I experienced php nuke to be easy to exploit, buggy and slow thats why I choose for CPG Nuke / CPG Dragonfly, core is based on PHP Nuke, but its much faster and much more stable.