xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
[cilver]

This Is How I'm Gonna Start To Make Money by web designing

Well, yeap GOOD LUCK  ;)

Look at even this forum, you found many links to free templates (some of them is realy good). Then think, who pay for somthing what can take for free ?

158126[/snapback]

Because with the free layouts that there are available you cant get exactly what you want and they arent unique at all either, but if you get someone to design you a t4emplate for say $20 and it is completely unique then it will also exactly fit the needs of your site perfectly

Well, yeap GOOD LUCK  :)

Look at even this forum, you found many links to free templates (some of them is realy good). Then think, who pay for somthing what can take for free ?

If you wanna make some money in this way you need complex service,

1.Web Hosting.

2.Graphic design

3.Coding

4.Support Service

5.A loot cash for advertising

5.And two or three clients on start, who pay for keeping they sites live, evry month.

WIth this you can start build BIG PROFITABLE buisness ;)

158126[/snapback]

He must like 3 first pages build for free to get some support. That i was starting. And than you start advertising to that "I can make good website for small cahs" :D