xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

New Sigs In bizarro-vision

Here's some new sigs. I don't think you've seen any of them, or at least most of them, but there may be a few you've already seen.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

10. (My 4th of July sig)

Posted Image

Rate/comment/criticize, and try to comment on them individually, instead of "oh, they're all doodie", or "I like 1, 2 and 7, the best.", or "wow, that's better than anything I can do."

My favorite one out of all of those is #4. In #1, i like the way the hair blends into the background. #5 isnt spiced up like the others, unless you were going for that. For #3, i can barely see the text "johnny".

1,4,6,8,9 awesome. I love the whole 'grunge' kind of texture thing going on. I'm not so keen on some of the others, because they look blocky.and HEY! "wow, that's better than anything i can do" is MY thing.. Lol.. I say it all the time. man.. the shame.. the shame.You are really good in actually matching the text, theme, colour and the elements go together. It actually all suits and goes well.number 10 is kind of scary and freaking me out. Is it something from that weird doll film that's out? because they scare me real bad.the best one has to be 8 because i love the texure and the sort glow on the image. i like the color aswell its 'golden'

My favorite one out of all of those is #4. In #1, i like the way the hair blends into the background. #5 isnt spiced up like the others, unless you were going for that. For #3, i can barely see the text "johnny".

157620[/snapback]

Heh, thankies. For #5 I was just going for a simplistic sig...nothing too fancy that time. And #3, well, for some odd reason I like hiding my text. I dunno if you guys can notice but on #2, on the graffiti, the "spider sense" is actually my name. I thought that was nifty. :unsure:

1,4,6,8,9 awesome. I love the whole 'grunge' kind of texture thing going on. I'm not so keen on some of the others, because they look blocky.

and HEY! "wow, that's better than anything i can do" is MY thing.. Lol.. I say it all the time. man.. the shame.. the shame.

You are really good in actually matching the text, theme, colour and the elements go together. It actually all suits and goes well.

number 10 is kind of scary and freaking me out. Is it something from that weird doll film that's out? because they scare me real bad.

the best one has to be 8 because i love the texure and the sort  glow on the image. i like the color aswell its 'golden'

157656[/snapback]

Lol, thank you, but I don't really think I'm great at matching stuff...it just seems to piece together...

#10 is from Team America. It's really funny, you should see it. :D

#8 is one that I actually rushed...I dunno how it came out good, but I like it as well.

Anyway, thanks to both of you. I appreciate every comment I get. ^-^

They're all very good, and better than I can do, I think they're almost perfect, but here are some comments on each one.1 - The grunge look is great, I love how the render is blended so well with the whole signature. The shapes are well rendered, too, did you use the shape tools for those?2 - It's not the best of the ones I see out here, but it's still mighty fine. I think spiderman is just a little too bright and discolored, and the background is kind of iffy.3 - The blurred effect is great, but the text is too opaque. I can barely see it, and at first I thought it said Whyme lol.4 - Awesome. The color looks so great with this whole signature. The render blends perfectly into the background and I love the whole faded blue color. The txt looks very good here, the "Psycho" looks likes it's trying to cling to the ball.5 - Very original one, the eye looks pretty good in comparison to the signature, and I like the simple look, things don't always have to be advanced.6 - There's something that just doesn't look right and I can't figure it out. Maybe it's the blank space? I really like that font, may I ask what the name of it is?7 - I think you've shown us this one before, I like the little face render inext to your name, and the confetti strigs hanging around or whatever they are >.<8 - The grunge backgorund looks great on this!! The render doesn't really compliment it though, the edges are just a little too shiny. I don't think I really like those lines going through the signature and right under the text either.9 - Very nice effect! I think you should do a tutorial on how to create one of those.10 - The moment I saw this I laughed. America...bleep yeah, come again to save the mother bleepin' day yeah... I enjoy how the border changes colors while going across, and the background is good (maybe the same concept as signature 9?)Very very good Johnny, keep them coming.

Woohoo! New comments! ^-^

They're all very good, and better than I can do, I think they're almost perfect, but here are some comments on each one.

1 - The grunge look is great, I love how the render is blended so well with the whole signature. The shapes are well rendered, too, did you use the shape tools for those?

2 - It's not the best of the ones I see out here, but it's still mighty fine. I think spiderman is just a little too bright and discolored, and the background is kind of iffy.

3 - The blurred effect is great, but the text is too opaque. I can barely see it, and at first I thought it said Whyme lol.

4 - Awesome. The color looks so great with this whole signature. The render blends perfectly into the background and I love the whole faded blue color. The txt looks very good here, the "Psycho" looks likes it's trying to cling to the ball.

5 - Very original one, the eye looks pretty good in comparison to the signature, and I like the simple look, things don't always have to be advanced.

6 - There's something that just doesn't look right and I can't figure it out. Maybe it's the blank space? I really like that font, may I ask what the name of it is?

7 - I think you've shown us this one before, I like the little face render inext to your name, and the confetti strigs hanging around or whatever they are >.<

8 - The grunge backgorund looks great on this!! The render doesn't really compliment it though, the edges are just a little too shiny. I don't think I really like those lines going through the signature and right  under the text either.

9 - Very nice effect! I think you should do a tutorial on how to create one of those.

10 - The moment I saw this I laughed. America...bleep yeah, come again to save the mother bleepin' day yeah... I enjoy how the border changes colors while going across, and the background is good (maybe the same concept as signature 9?)

Very very good Johnny, keep them coming.

157666[/snapback]

1. Nothing but elliptical marquee and the paint bucket. ^-^

2. Meh. Started out as an idea of him swinging in front of a brick wall, but somehow I got the idea to add graffiti Spidey to the wall. :D

3. Thankies. How'd you manage whyme though? :D

4. The ball would be a planet, but thanks. :unsure:

5. Thanks. Simplistic is good every now and then. :D

6. It probably is the blank space...that's what people've said on other sites...the font is called Babylon 5. (Yes, the same font from the show. :D)

7. Ah. I think I showed you the yellow one...it was a bit different and upside down, but basically the same thing.

8. Hm...thanks for pointing that stuff out.

9. Heh, I might be able to, if I can figure out how exactly I did it in the first place. I think it was like grunge brushing, then zoomed radial blur, then coloring... don't remember though, it was a quickie. :P

10. Thanks, and the backgrounds a little different...this one's just grunge brushing, basically, and the other one was a zoomy blur. Same effect though, really.

Anyways, thanks. I appreciate the all the comments. ^-^

the first one is pretty good. the main thing i dont like about it is the text vs background. i dont think the type of font you used goes well with the grungy background. the text looks good and the background look good but i just dont think the should go together. other than that i like it. second one looks cool. i dont really know of any ways to improve. it looks nice how it is.third is nice. i like the blurry effect but i think the text should be a little more visible.fourth, everything looks nice and blends together nicely. no suggestions here.fifth, what does the text say? looks cool but is hard to read. maybe add a little color to the eye. seems to be a little too much red.sixth, not sure. youve got the grunge and tech which often doesnt go but i think it still looks nice how it is.seventh, i like it. it just looks cool with the render and background. the text is nice and i like that face.eigth, no suggestions really. it looks good.ninth, i like the explosion effect. very nice looking.tenth. are those things behind the guy supposed to be fireworks? they kind of look like fireworks but they are not quite there.i know comments arnt the greatest, i dont have much time to put a lot of thought into them. whether i put compliments or suggestions, i like all of the sigs. pretty much, they're all doodie!

the first one is pretty good. the main thing i dont like about it is the text vs background. i dont think the type of font you used goes well with the grungy background. the text looks good and the background look good but i just dont think the should go together. other than that i like it.

second one looks cool. i dont really know of any ways to improve. it looks nice how it is.

third is nice. i like the blurry effect but i think the text should be a little more visible.

fourth, everything looks nice and blends together nicely. no suggestions here.

fifth, what does the text say? looks cool but is hard to read. maybe add a little color to the eye. seems to be a little too much red.

sixth, not sure. youve got the grunge and tech which often doesnt go but i think it still looks nice how it is.

seventh, i like it. it just looks cool with the render and background. the text is nice and i like that face.

eigth, no suggestions really. it looks good.

ninth, i like the explosion effect. very nice looking.

tenth. are those things behind the guy supposed to be fireworks? they kind of look like fireworks but they are not quite there.

i know comments arnt the greatest, i dont have much time to put a lot of thought into them.

whether i put compliments or suggestions, i like all of the sigs. pretty much, they're all doodie!

158292[/snapback]

Hm...thanks for all the suggestions. The fifth one says Insomniac, and the tenth one was more of an explosion thing than fireworks. Nice idea though...not that I think about it, fireworks probably would have looked better.

They're all doodie? O.o

Anyway, yeah, thanks for all the comments. I appreciate it. ^-^