xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Bob

Best P2p Program what is the best

What is the Best p2p proogram?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not sure which i prefer. KaZaA has a good interface, but has ad's. WinMX is a very simple looking non-ad program. and LimeWire has both no ad's, nice interface but runs really slow on my computer. It probably isn't the program, more likely to be my computer.

i just not vote for it do you have heard of OpenNext or PP?or do you heard of exeem or Bittorrent...i think this is the best used p2p programme..and i don't think the things you talked about i have heard of? i just don't know the programme you give on thread..yes..i think sometimes i just don't use the p2p mostly i just download something with http..do you?

The best peer to peer protocol (not software) has to be bittorrent unless you are on a internet 2 college campus. The reason i said protocol is that there is not bittorrent program like Kazaa or Limewire that does the searching. You must find a website that hosts .torrent files and then you use a bittorrent client to download the file. The reason it has to be the best is that you can get wonderful speeds, the files are correct and not corrupted, and they are mainly virus free unlike all the other pp programs.

Bittorrent kills them all (I use Azureus).As for Kazaa like programs, I generally avoid, but if I want to pick up some random old tune I want to reminisce about, I use Shareaza.

Well, the peer to peer program I'm using currently is Ares Galaxy.It's quite fast (running on a little memory and CPU usage).Besides, it gives me download speeds which are quite fast.I used Limewire and it drained my pc......That's why i'm using ares now

The torrents are goods but not for older files. Only new files with good tracker and many seeders this rox.

But sometimes need somthing else then new games or music :unsure: then i use old edk2 webs.

So my favorite is:

Azureus for torrents

Shareaza for edk2(old e-donkey web) , they connect for Gnutella1 and Gnutella2(primary) webs too. So they can suck from 4 sources type at one time (can suck torrents too but not too good)

Bittorrent is awesome, there are loads of files and most downloads are pretty quick. WinMX is pretty good because there is no spy/adware but sometimes it is hard to find a good download.

I'm not sure which i prefer. KaZaA has a good interface, but has ad's. WinMX is a very simple looking non-ad program. and LimeWire has both no ad's, nice interface but runs really slow on my computer. It probably isn't the program, more likely to be my computer.

157470[/snapback]

Limewire works fine in my computer, actually I try to download 700mb movie files and it takes only few hours,,, Limewire is no ads programs, although it makes your computer open to others but you can still sees who's accessing your computer... try the latest version of limewire...

The best is without any doubt Shareaza, I've always found what i was searching. Besides it's the only, that i know, where you can resume your download. For people that have a slow connection this is a real useful thing.

I think that best is DC++, cousen it is fast to download, not much viruses, easy to use. You should never use kazaa, once i used kazaa, i downloadet something (dont remember), then i clicked twice on it and my windows was destroyed!! i needet to format, reinstall windows and all softwares.

I use ShareAza. there are a couple of reasons i go for ShareAza: 1. It's free2. It's fast3. It's easy to use4. Has a good interface5. Has not so much sh*t in it's network as KaZaA5. supports windows XP SP 26. supports BitTorrent files (so its a torrent client too!)7. allmost all languages you dont get any spyware or adware with it. I think its super -_-

I think the thing you need to be looking for is the safest P2P network.

I have tried:
WinMx
Ares
Shareza
Limewire
E-Mule

And a few others that I can't remember. Out of them all I liked Ares the best. It has no ads and boasts a built in browser (web).

It is fast and there are thousands of files. Everything that I have looked for, I have found.

There is an option to download a lite version or the full version. The lite version is recommended for slow computers.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/