xisto Community
DeathLock

Bad Relationship, Partner Trust & Cheating Cheating on your mates?

i cheat because i have feeling that maybe i am missing a god girl, because of my girl firend. she can cheat on me every second! and what then. i missed a god chance and get dumped.Cheat if you can!

i cheat because i have feeling that maybe i am missing a god girl, because of my girl firend. she can cheat on me every second! and what then. i missed a god chance and get dumped.

Cheat if you can!

196499[/snapback]

What's the point in having a girlfriend if you're going to cheat. Why not just be single, and date different girls, until you're ready to settle down and with your "perfect" woman. In my humble opinion, I think it's really unnecessary to cheat. If you don't want to be in a relationship with someone, just let them know, so they can move on. In addition, I hope you're not talking about sexual cheating. Because if you are, and you're in a relationship where she has the "choice" of cheating, how do you know that you're not going to catch anything? That's really gross.

My ex-boyfriend did the worst possible thikng ever. Not only did he cheat on me, but he cheated with my best friend (sounds totally jerry springer, doesnt it?) To this day, I still cant get over it. How could Alice (my ex-bestfriend) be so inconsiderate, knowing that he was my boyfriend, and as for Josh, that pig. The only reason he cheated on me was because I wouldn't do things with him if you know what I mean. My heart was broken beyond repair. Alice, my best friend since we were 8 is so cold and distant towards me now. This was quite recent, too, about 3 months ago. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep because I lost two people who i loved and cherished with all my heart. Everytime i see Alice, she never talks to me. Just typing this is making me cry and I will stop now so i don't electrocute meself. :P

My ex-boyfriend did the worst possible thikng ever. Not only did he cheat on me, but he cheated with my best friend (sounds totally jerry springer, doesnt it?) To this day, I still cant get over it. How could Alice (my ex-bestfriend) be so inconsiderate, knowing that he was my boyfriend, and as for Josh, that pig. The only reason he cheated on me was because I wouldn't do things with him if you know what I mean. My heart was broken beyond repair. Alice, my best friend since we were 8 is so cold and distant towards me now. This was quite recent, too, about 3 months ago. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep because I lost two people who i loved and cherished with all my heart. Everytime i see Alice, she never talks to me. Just typing this is making me cry and I will stop now so i don't electrocute meself.  ;)

210008[/snapback]

Hi Semeticsister:

Just know that you are better off without them. You ex-bestfriend obviously didn't have your best interests in mind. She is selfish and doesn't care about you, and perhaps she never did. I think it's better to know now than later on in life. If I were you, I wouldn't want her to attempt to talk to me. So who cares if she's cold and distant. She obviously a stank ho with no feelings. She has no remorse, so you can move on knowing that there are other people out there who wouldn't treat you like that. As far as your ex-boyfriend, as the old saying goes, "There are plenty of fish in the sea." You'll find someone else who would never treat you like he did. You just have to know in your heart and mind that you are worthy of that kind of love. Make sure you pay attention to signs and clues that someone may be mistreating you, and have a no tolerance policy. If a guy doesn't treat you like a gentleman, treats his mom like crap, or says something insulting to you from the beginning, looks at other women, etc. - Those are signs.

I definitely feel for you, and hope that your recognize that you deserve great things and accept nothing less than the best. A great place to start is by reading a book called "Time-Tested Secrets for Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right" by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider. The have great advice and teach you how to view yourself as a Creature unlike any other. It teaches you how to hold yourself on a pedestal and accept nothing less than the best from guys. I first read this when I was 17, and recommend it wholeheartedly. It's about 5-6 dollars and you can get it online at Amazon, or Barnes and Noble, or at your local bookstore.

Hope that helps :)

I think cheating is wrong, but i still do it. I don't even really know why I do it. I just can't ever picture myself with just one person for my whole life. I sometimes can't picture my life without someone, but i can't picture myself with just THAT person. I just have a hard time being committed to one person. Cheating always causes me problems. The first real committed relationship i had, the first month i cheated on him most of it. We were together for about 5 months , and he found out that I cheated on him. He wasn't supposed to find out, and he ended up leaving me for it. I also cheated on my ex before my last, on my last ex I did that only because it was the easiest way to break up with him. But Karma hit me, when my ex cheated on me. Maybe when/if i am ever in a fully committed relationship it will be easier for me not to cheat. But for now i just can't always stay with one person because I just want to full around. I mean i do want to have that one person, that loves me but i want to be able to go out and see other people and come home and have the person there. But if your married you really shouldn't cheat. And If your in a committed relationship you shouldn't cheat. If you don't want to be with just that person, and they just want to be with you maybe you and them should just stop being together.

i personally dont think its bad to cheat on ur mate as long as u dont let he/she find out...because cheating on your mate might just be the thing that keeps you two together...and what he/she doesnt know wont hurt he/she :D...i mean like for instance...a friend of mine went out for a girl for almost 2-3 years and they cheated on each other the whole time but never got caught and they had a great relationship...they ended up braking up in the end because she had to move away...but they still keep in touch and hook up every once in awhile lol...but if ur married then u should not cheat no way!...or if ur going out with someone u can picture spending ur life with u shouldnt cheat either...thats just my opinion...what do u guys think?

156902[/snapback]

I think that cheating is absolutley wrong. If you really love someone then there should be no reason why you would cheat. I think its pretty low if a guy or girl cheats. It just says that the person theyre with isn't good enough for them because they are going out and getting it from someone else. I would beat the crap out of any guy who cheated on me. I would certainly get some revenge. It would hurt so much if I found out the person I'm with was cheating on me. How can you have a relationship without trust???

being honest is the best way in your relationship. the truth is out there. don't ever cheat your couple .. cheating is worst i don't like it . you don't like it too , do you?

i personally dont think its bad to cheat on ur mate as long as u dont let he/she find out...because cheating on your mate might just be the thing that keeps you two together...and what he/she doesnt know wont hurt he/she :)...i mean like for instance...a friend of mine went out for a girl for almost 2-3 years and they cheated on each other the whole time but never got caught and they had a great relationship...they ended up braking up in the end because she had to move away...but they still keep in touch and hook up every once in awhile lol...but if ur married then u should not cheat no way!...or if ur going out with someone u can picture spending ur life with u shouldnt cheat either...thats just my opinion...what do u guys think?

156902[/snapback]

oh really? :P so when you infect him/her with HIV that you got from a one night stand thats cool? and how can you have a good realtionship with someone you dont trust and tell things? and what are you doing with a person at all if you feel the need to get on with others... i mean get real :P cheating sucks big time....

i personally dont think its bad to cheat on ur mate as long as u dont let he/she find out...because cheating on your mate might just be the thing that keeps you two together...and what he/she doesnt know wont hurt he/she <_<...i mean like for instance...a friend of mine went out for a girl for almost 2-3 years and they cheated on each other the whole time but never got caught and they had a great relationship...they ended up braking up in the end because she had to move away...but they still keep in touch and hook up every once in awhile lol...but if ur married then u should not cheat no way!...or if ur going out with someone u can picture spending ur life with u shouldnt cheat either...thats just my opinion...what do u guys think?

I don't really think that is the ideal relationship, but I understand what you are saying..
here is my rebuttal. why would you waste your time dating that person if you're going to hook up with someone else, why not just hook up with that person and then move on.

I have never tried cheating in a relationship. I would look at other girls and appreciate their looks but I would not go and have a relationship with another girl when i have a girlfriend. faithfulness is one of the best reason a relationship lasts. And i would not want my girlfriend to cheat on me as well that is why i will never do it to her. And most of the time, when I am with her, she is actually that one that would tell me to look at other girls and ask me if I find them sexy, or attractive. hehehe I guess it is just one of the tests that she does to check if I am being faithful.

I think the truth is, you should be thinkabout the other girl/boy (not the partner) and also about yourself too.Even though your partner may not find out.What if the other girl/boy that you make out with behind ur partner's back, truly loves you?And moreover, why would you cheat in the first place? If you honestly believe that you love the other girl/boy then break up with your partner, end of story.And honestly, loving one person is such a beautiful feeling.You would never want to hurt the one, and when you love someone. you make a promise to yourself.By cheating, you are breaking that promise.and although it seems as guilt does not exist, it is there, deep inside, sometimes you're just too numb.But it's there

Yeah I personally don't quite agree with you because I don't believe in the "What one doesn't know wont hurt them". Sure I suppose that they might stay happy that you are true to them (or so they think) but really you are just hurting them in the end. I mean what if the breakup gets bad and you mention that you were cheating on them the whole time, that could just make it much worse, and they could just break down completely. I feel that you shouldn't cheat on anyone if you are exculisive with them. Though I know that in some cases people let their boyfriends or girlfriends, or even husband/wife have sex with other people as long as they run it buy their partner first. And to make sure they are carful of course of STDs. Though I don't really find anything wrong with this, I personally would not have sex with another even if permission was granted. But again, that is a personal thing. I don't know many people who see cheating as the way you do. And there is nothing wrong with your view of cheating just a bit contriversial. Anyway, there are my two cents, spend it how you wish-Jester

First of all, I dont support cheating in any way at all. Why go into a relationship with someone if you have it in mind to cheat on her? I know that girls themselves arent to be trusted but you as the guy, should try to keeo yourself clean in order not to be blamed for the break up (so I think though.)One thing I have learnt about girls is that once you try to be faithful to 'em, they tend to start thinking that they are the best thing that ever happeed to you and once they start getting that sick idea in their head, you are in for a boot.God help us men.

Yo, D-There's cheating and then there is CHEATING. If you are still experimenting and experiencing new people as lovers to try to find out more about human nature in relationships, and want to have fun doing it, take it from an old geezer on this one... tell the ladies up front that since you are not yet married you want to keep things loosely committed. Then you both understand that when you deal with other people (what some may refer to as "cheating") it is part of the process. If, on the other hand you are representing that you and he/she are in an exclusive relationship, you are messin' up! Keep it real at all times, unless a circumstance comes up that demands loudly that you use extreme caution. Caution calls for discretion. Especially if it is a circumstance you find hard (for the moment, anyway) to avoid. Something like your stepmother or stepsister trapping you into getting it on with her.... or maybe your best friend's girl or husband if you are a woman. In these kinds of circumstances, where other people can be hurt besides you and the one you are CHEATING with (because these situations are real, bona fide cheating) you must be seeking to let it go before the situation gets out of hand. Also in these situations, while confession may be good for the soul, make sure you only confess to a priest or pastor. Never tell the person who would or could be most adversely affected by the situation, unless you are sure you can't stop cheating. Even then, you should make confession your absolute LAST RESORT! Only confess if you and the other CHEATER are in love, and intend to marry. Otherwise it may be best for all concerned to do as those you mentioned in your original posting did. Keep it concealed and keep it movin'.