xisto Community
moldboy

What Do You Want From Google?

I too would like to see a Google Browser. I know there had been some rumors before of its existence but it never happened. Right now I'm using Avant Browser which runs off of IE, but I believe that Google could really make something happen with a browser, not necessarily based off of Firefox though.

I would also like to see Google webhosting especially if they give us as much space as Gmail. If they don't give out much space if this becomes a reality then there is no point really because there would be ads I am sure.

Google has pratically everything that you needfor good working on the internet. If I'm right in few years there will be avaliable a big database of books on google (kinda big library). Maybe it would be good if they'll start offering a free webspace, then it would be complete. Everything you need in one place. Then they could integrate Gmail with your webspace, to provide users of your website an instant access to their own Gmail accounts and easyer messaging. Would be good :P

Like a whole bunch of others, I'm looking forward to Google providing some kind of webhosting service. Imagine the speed and versatility!! :D

161559[/snapback]

not nescisarily fast, they'll probably put a lot of accounts on every machine, thus making it slower then the official google sites themselves...

I read somewhere that google has everything spread out over many 1gh or so machines, thus making it easier to serve, this same theory would probably be passed along to user hosting machenism just to keep their operation as simmple as possable.

the only way the could top webhosting is give like 15-20 gigs worth of webpace, but yeah so much illegal content will be uploaded it would take the govermnet years to shut them all down and bring them to court, but then google would be considered monopolizing the internet which means everyone would have eyes on them. well i have to agree lets just see what happens next with the.

I dont really care about the webhosting or anything like that. The only think i care about is probably something like Msn Messenger. For some reaseon most of my friends are just on MSN and AIM doesn't have good images... Just seems so old... So i think it would be great for Gmail to create something better than MSN. It would be cool to use.

I am happy with hosting here. I have my domain name, and I enjoy the forums. So even if google offered hosting, I doubt I would switch. Unless it was faster or a bigger alottment of space or more bandwith. (Ok, so I am not entirely loyal...lol)Sunkist

Alright since the topic is somekind like 'day dreaming' here it is:I want google to have a free service for finding people telephone number, name, address, all in easy click.And also, something like google earth but use a tellescope satellite from space, so we can use it to see people in earth, what they doing, and of course we have control over it.Hahas, yeah, I love dreaming...

I like what Google has to offer already - Picasa, Earth, Gmail, the search engine...the list goes on and on. Some people here mentioned that a Google web hosting service would a good idea. That would be great if that happened...anything can happen, you know.

I like what google has now, but i do wonder where it will all end, will we hae a google OS one day? Or a Google Browser? Who knows? All i really wanted was a good search engine.