xisto Community
kcuk

I Won A Free Mobile Phone!

i wish i had won stuff online. I don't trust the online content. I feel like i'm selling my soul to the devil to receive spam mail and all that crap. Even though i have have a filter. lol. or they might misuse my email someway. whatever.good luck receiving the items. Hope you enjoy your items when i'm here having nothing in my hand and winning nothing. wanna share??? lol. just kidding. one day i'll win something . hopefully.

I would be really shocked if that is actually a real gift. Most cases once you sign your soul away and give them every peice of personal information you have there is always a scam afterwards.Some popular scams is that you must refer like 25 friends to sign up for a credit card that has 25% apr or something.Another popular one is that you need to sign up for like 5 things that end up costing you more than the gift is worth. Even after all that if you really do get a free gift it will probably take like 6 months or something to get to your house and by then the value decreased by like 50%.I dont trust any of those free gift things i know some people who sign up for everyone of those that they see, not a very good idea.

dude that is effin awesome for ya. I've entered many contests on many offical sites. And i never won. And when i did win, there was sum scam asking for money or donation. Man, even if i was to win sumthin as small as a cell fone...that be effin awesome (not quite the computer or car i wanted... :)..but just as nice)

First of all, it must be real. If the URL was http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ then its legit. The sims wouldn't "Not" send you anything. If it was fromt he website its not a scam. Wait, he hasn't answered and this topics like 2-3 months old. HE hasn't posted that he got it yet, but never posted that he didn't. There is no way ti tell he did/didn't at all. Just tellin

lucky you,I also have won some things:Coca-Cola bag (because i drink a lots of Coca-Cola)Acme bag (because i use acme cd-r and dvd-r)lots of "Kalnapilis"/"Shvyturys"/"Utenos alus" stuff like CDs, T-Shirts and glasses because I drink LOTS of bear! =]

Back in the days when an online gaming service owned by Sega called Heat.net still existed, a friend won a commander controller por his pc by playing quake 1. The funny thing was that he was a newbie and all he did is walk around the map throwing grenades like a maniac. Heat.net was really fun, they would give you credits for playing and winning games and you could change them for prizes or cash. To bad the dreamcast killed Sega, I really liked sega.Congrats on your prize man!

Once i received a mail from a Nigeran which stated that i have won a lotto which i never played.He asked my bank account no , credit card no and address.be careful bout such scams.There are Nigerians who do such kind of be carefull and do not fal into the trap

as much as i want a new mobile phone, i think i'd rather need a laptop. yeah, i'm a very demanding person. anyone knows where i can find a free laptop? hehe. just kidding.

He didn't put his personal info for a free gift, but he entered a competition. I'm pretty sure there's nothing for him to worry about except maybe, the prize getting lost in the mail... :( (Though I sure hope not... :() Anyway, congratulations on winning!