xisto Community
kcuk

I Won A Free Mobile Phone!

I entered an SMS competition at the official UK The Sims 2 website, and I won a brand new Samsung Z107, The Sims 2 University expansion pack, and a portable DVD player!Hasn't turned up yet, should arrive by next week... can't wait!

hi man,are your sure you didn't get ripped off??? :rolleyes: You know with all the stealing identiry online craptrash going around. you know...like...OK SEND MY FREE GIFT TO:adress:238 Foxtin av,Miami, 27362, FLMy credit card number: 521 5245 25456 2254My birthdate: 02-25-1952Social Sceiruty Number: 254 526 214 565You know that sorta thing, don't fall for that crap, becareful, i hope you get your real gifts soon , and not a suprise!!! card bill.yoyoy, buy barcadi HERE.jerrymejah

hi man,

are your sure you didn't get ripped off??? :rolleyes:  You know with all the stealing identiry online craptrash going around. you know...like...

OK SEND MY FREE GIFT TO:

adress:238 Foxtin av,

Miami, 27362, FL

My credit card number: 521 5245 25456 2254

My birthdate: 02-25-1952

Social Sceiruty Number: 254 526 214 565

You know that sorta thing, don't fall for that crap, becareful, i hope you get your real gifts soon , and not a suprise!!! card bill.

yoyoy, buy barcadi HERE.

jerrymejah

156340[/snapback]

Jerrylili is right, don't try to give any information from yours over the internet, especially if you are a card holder, many cases here suprises the cardholder for billing statement without personally using his card... hackers can steal something from you over the net...

If you give your card number on the net, expect to have your bill before you have your gift get. :lol:

I'm pretty sure he'll be okay because the site was the offical UK Sims 2 site. The Sims 2 is a well-known (globally) PC game and they are too... at the top of their game to lose trust in their millions of customers. Now all I said previously goes flying out the window if he got some link off the BBS (the forums).

I only ever won something when i was about 12...i entered an art competition, i.e. send a drawing...it was for the funday times i think, or something like that...it was a pic of daffy duck, and i won a pair of rollar-blades...i still got them, but they dont fit. I have a friend though that went to a NEW YORK nicks game, and won an ipod...becuase he got the expensive seats, so he was in the stands that actually had a chance, like courtside....he always has really good fortune and mine stinks...

I entered an SMS competition at the official UK The Sims 2 website, and I won a brand new Samsung Z107, The Sims 2 University expansion pack, and a portable DVD player!

Hasn't turned up yet, should arrive by next week... can't wait!

156280[/snapback]

It won't turn up.....It was a trick..

A rip off, a scam. So believe what you want.