xisto Community
rejected

Advice With Girls advice..dont get mad if Im wrong .

I dont think you have bad advice, but one thing that i would add is that a guy should make a girl laugh.When you are meeting a girl, i think that is one of the most important things, and if you guys go out, then you still have to have fun and make jokes, so she doesnt get "bored"

BUt making her laugh doesn't mean your in the clear...cause I make every girl laugh...doesn't mean I get them all haha. And I didn't mean to sound like I was bashing you when I said they are only for the HS crowd, I was moreso just pointing it out to clarify your target audience :rolleyes:

I asked a girl out because she showed like one or two signs, so I ask her out, she says no, for some reason, (mabie her mom, Idk) and now she does alot more, exept now school is out, so she stays away from me. Her friend is kinda friends with me, so that's a plus side, the minus, she's just as hot as the one I asked out. :lol:

156352[/snapback]

Rejection hurts... but there is always another girl out there for you :rolleyes:

BUt making her laugh doesn't mean your in the clear...cause I make every girl laugh...doesn't mean I get them all haha.

And I didn't mean to sound like I was bashing you when I said they are only for the HS crowd, I was moreso just pointing it out to clarify your target audience :D

156553[/snapback]

Yeah, as I said, it doesn't always mean that she likes you :D

I never thought that you were trying to bash me at all, it was totally reasonable and true :unsure:

I remember once this guy asked me out. I guess I gave out the wrong messages or something because I certainly was not interesting in that annoying thing. He text me twice asking me out, whilst I was having fun on holiday, not to mention it was at 4am and woke me up. I got to school and he came towards me and I was like oh *BLEEP* and ran into the toilet and wouldn't come out. Can I just say there is nothing wrong with guys wearing glasses. I think it's kind of cute. And just because you look geeky doesn't mean people don't like you and you wont get girls.I laugh at everyone's dafts jokes as much as they laugh at mine. And well I laugh at my friend's crap jokes, their girls, not like I fancy them or anything.. I guess it's kind of polite.I remmeber once when I was in year 4 these two boys gave me valentines cards and I ripped it up right infront of their faces..lol. they were so thick they get the message and kept trying to grab me and kiss me. It was terrible you know. I ended up crying at the end. I was like only like 7 or 8.

I remember once this guy asked me out. I guess I gave out the wrong messages or something because I certainly was not interesting in that annoying thing. He text me twice asking me out, whilst I was having fun on holiday, not to mention it was at 4am and woke me up.

I got to school and he came towards me and I was like oh *BLEEP* and ran into the toilet and wouldn't come out.

Can I just say there is nothing wrong with guys wearing glasses. I think it's kind of cute. And just because you look geeky doesn't mean people don't like you and you wont get girls.

I laugh at everyone's dafts jokes as much as they laugh at mine. And well I laugh at my friend's crap jokes, their girls, not like I fancy them or anything.. I guess it's kind of polite.

I remmeber once when I was in year 4 these two boys gave me valentines cards and I ripped it up right infront of their faces..lol. they were so thick they get the message and kept trying to grab me and kiss me. It was terrible you know. I ended up crying at the end. I was like only like 7 or 8.

157179[/snapback]

=/ That sucks...sorry to hear that Becca.

(I'm guessing year 4 is around 3rd grade for Americans? O.o)

I think girls look hotter with glasses than without...I dunno why.

I also think I look hotter with mine, but maybe I'm a little biased there. :unsure:

I wore mine for only like a week the screws fell out and I lost the lens.. I haven't been to the opticians for over 5 years probably... I don't even know if I need them or not.. love sucks... *sighs* why was the whole thing invented...I know there's bound to be someone out there nerdy and answer me back.. but oh well..

I wore mine for only like a week the screws fell out and I lost the lens.. I haven't been to the opticians for over 5 years probably... I don't even know if I need them or not..

love sucks... *sighs* why was the whole thing invented...I know there's bound to be someone out there nerdy and answer me back.. but oh well..

157614[/snapback]

Love was invented to be the greatest thing in the world. Unfortunately for us it has quite a few negative side effects. :unsure:

hhmmmm this girl in my class does all the flirting stuff in that list but she wont admit she likes me... and if i admit it she wont... wth i do here... but she flirts with me a lot it aint even funny...

hhmmmm this girl in my class does all the flirting stuff in that list but she wont admit she likes me... and if i admit it she wont... wth i do here... but she flirts with me a lot it aint even funny...

157761[/snapback]

Um....TALK to her maybe? :unsure:

Love was invented to be the greatest thing in the world. Unfortunately for us it has quite a few negative side effects. :unsure:

157618[/snapback]

Actually a part of the definition of true love is that it does no harm to others.

Hey!You have some good points there, but with some things i don agree. First of all, I think a girl will decide for her self if she likes a guy without glasses. I mean, there definetily girls who like boy swith glasses. What you are right about is, they can do something about their look with glasses; choose beautiful glasses that looks so good on you, you can stop looking at your face in the mirror. I mean, glasses are fine, but please leave them ugly big glasses alone! take trendy glasses!Next, I'd like to say to the guys who liked to REALLY KNOW PEOPLE THEY ARE IN THE HOUse, that they are populair, pleaseeee stop that!!!MOST (i repeat: MOST) girls like guys who aren't that macho etc. Just be your self, don't be too selfcofnfident about you looks....WE KNOW YOUR GOODLOOKING CAUSE WE GOT EYES OKAY..(I prefer, but thats me, quiet guys, I mean those guys that don't try to be populair etc. but actually are very nice and tough )

Hey!
MOST (i repeat: MOST) girls like guys who aren't that macho etc. Just be your self, don't be too selfcofnfident about you looks....WE KNOW YOUR GOODLOOKING CAUSE WE GOT EYES OKAY..
(I prefer, but thats me, quiet guys, I mean those guys that don't try to be populair etc. but actually are very nice and tough )

yeah yeah bla bla... anyway overconfidence is NOT attractive (its just counter productive) but being submissive is MUCH WORSE thing to do!!