xisto Community
hulunes

Do You Know Google Gulp the coming drink

Yeah I remember that, but what was really weird was the infinity +1 space for gmail, not because of the goofiness of the idea, but the fact that that counter has yet to stop(it legitamately says I hav 2400 MB of space and rising)...

it was their April Fool's day joke, and when i sent the link to to my friends' and clasmates' email everyone was asking where to get the Gogle Gulp bottle cap! bwahaha! they are fool enough to believe that product, maybe because it was a Google website that is why it appears true to them.

Google claims of inventing a new technology to map our DNA and get the complete details of our nature and even even change us by this product.

Google Gulp - https://www.google.com/googlegulp/

They've announced in this site as, Google Gulp (BETA)™ with Auto-Drink™ (LIMITED RELEASE) a drink that will maximize our surfing efficiency.

It looks crazy and unbelivable, I think this may be just an April fool trick or they might be planning for the future.

Read more about the Google Gulp from this site and try toe understand what they really mean, https://www.google.com/googlegulp/

Notice from serverph:
this plus 2 other posts, merged with a much older thread of same topic...

Some guy at Google must be really good with Photoshop, because I was really convined by the whole story on the site.I'm looking forward to seeing Google Gulps at my local 7 Eleven and Pathmark :P .

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????This would be really cool if it was real. And Google would probably make a lot of money from it!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????