xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

Yet Another Sig my next attempt

Well, here's my next attempt at a sig. It may not very good, but here it is...

Posted Image

Any comments

154190[/snapback]

That's really good. You need a border, it goes half way round and stops. The billiard balls need to be more blended into the bg. Otherwise it's really good!

Good job!(better then I can do so far)

Well, the balls can stay how they are...they don't look bad, but try to avoid "self-made" borders, (I'm guessing that's what you did?) Maybe add a little more brushing, and choose a better font (with a different style).Hate to nitpick, just trying to point out some helpful stuff....

Well, first of all, I absolutely stink at all of the sig-making and everything. But hey, good work. That's why I don't do it, I just ask people huge favors of it for me! Keep working on them though, because practice always makes perfect!

I like the bright colors, it makes it really lively lookingbut i dislike it also, cos it kinda hurts my eyes XDtry to find a balance? to make it look bright and colorful but at the same time not so hard on the eyes?

yeah work on the border it a bit 2px should fix where those break off from actually the text fits well with this one as always johnny is right work on the brushing a bit and blend the balls a bit. also thinking about spheering the ball to make it stand out more make it POP OUT a little bit and with the color use pool table colors a night medium brown and a medium green with it.ok to summerize-border 2px -text fits-work on the brushing-blend it-sphere ithey sunster13 its not that hard im sitll a rookie at the sig game if you look at all my work you can tell i got better look at tutorials and try them out for yourself. it not technique or style that make great sigs its what you can do to make your sigs look good.

-sphere it

it not technique or style that make great sigs its what you can do to make your sigs look good.

154535[/snapback]

Nah, I don't think it needs to be spherized...I'm thinking it'll just look odd...

And about the last part, I think a unique technique or style can be what makes you better than the rest. I'm really still a newb, but I think my different style (colorful with vectors and such) sets me apart from some of the other people at my level...

first of all, i think you should get rid of the border you have. if you look over by the balls, you can see some of the border airbrushed over the balls. i dont think this looks good. just stick with a pixel border. are the pool balls all separate renders? it looks like you used the two-ball twice (i know its picky but hey). get a different colored ball to put in the bottom right. the background looks okay but maybe make it a darker green and make it look more like pool table felt. if not that, then try to make the balls and the background go more together. now just because i said all of that does not mean that its a bad sig. i actually like how it looks, just try changing a few things and it will look better.