xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

The Dentist Series Is Here Saint-Michael new series of sigs

I really really like the girl sig better.

well with this one it make sense if i use i alot of images of death and skulls it would make sense don't worry the next dentist sig will include a lady ohlalalalalala

Since I don't know what Johnny said I'll um just let you know what I think :rolleyes:The transperancies don't really work - mainly because the render is cut off on the top right there. Since it's in the "transperant area", no part should be cut off, as in transperancies, it's supposed to be outside and open, without *borders*.The text should really be on top of the background, rather than the render. A fancier, scarier font would be better also. Perhaps a different colour, and normal opacity.The reaper looks just a tad too blue also? I guess the culmination of greys and blues just don't work for me. Anyway, looking forward to your next "lady" sig :lol:

Ha, I told him to fix up the bg a little (there's repeating brushes, and a couple other flukes), to fix the text (it used to be 100% opaque yellow text, with the same font. Still needs a better font though, and maybe more effect)I meant to also tell about the cut off render, but I guess I forgot...

you talking about on top there hmmm you might be right i could have lowered it a bit hmmm well you all will be in a treat when you see the dentist assistant :rolleyes:

I like this. The reaper's render around him looks a little to big. I think it's plastic wrap? If so jsut lower the thinkness a bit. About the text, I think you should move it into the blank part of the sig. It'll look less cramped and a bit more cooler. About the font...hmm, it doesn't make sence "Like pulling teeth"? Is it supposed to be "Likes pulling teeth"? Ionno, not a big difference. The font should be changed to "Medieval" or "Horror", those are some cool fonts. I think the reaper and bg in fact should be a little more redish/black. It'll give it more of a devilish look.Other then that, it looks awsome!