xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phi

What Is Your Fav. Old Cartoon Show Topic Says it all

Road Runner was also another classic, by the same mob (Warner bros) that brought Bugs Bunny, Porky Pig, Daffy Duck, etc. Wile E Coyote would go to many ways in an attempt to catch the road runner for lunch/dinner/etc. Also, Wile E Coyote did also speak when not chasing road runner, instead speaking whilst after Bugs Bunny.

Any thing from the 1960 to the 1990's was the age of cartoon's, and although anime is cool and all and the anime style is unique it still won't replace the old shcool cartoon's Like Tom and Jerru, Looney Toons, underdog, scooby doo, popeye stuff like that. Don't get me wrong today's stuff is good but I rather see more of the classics come back.

I need help on remembering a name of an old show on CN

What Is Your Fav. Old Cartoon Show

OK, I am going to decribe what I remember of the shwo do everyone and maybe it'll ring some bells. Hopefully. =D

Alright. I remember that it was in 3D. I believe that the characters were all pruple but looked bad *bottom*. It seemed like they were always trying to escape from a GIANT puple cube that fell from the sky and if they got trapped undernieth the cube, they had to battle or play games for thier lives! They always seemed to just make it out barely. Oh accually I think thier faces might have been blue or something. It reminded my alot of "The Adventures Of Jonny Quest" and it was similar to thier "Quest World" but then again it wasn't. Know what I'm saying?

Well anyways, I hope that this information can get someone's attension that knows that name of this God damn show! all I want to do is see it one more time but with all the information I know, that's not going to be happening very soon at all. But thanks for listening and I hope someone knows what the name is! Thanks alot, Josh.

-reply by Josh

I need help on remembering a name of an old show on CN

What Is Your Fav. Old Cartoon Show

OK, I am going to decribe what I remember of the shwo do everyone and maybe it'll ring some bells. Hopefully. =D

Alright. I remember that it was in 3D. I believe that the characters were all pruple but looked bad *bottom*. It seemed like they were always trying to escape from a GIANT puple cube that fell from the sky and if they got trapped undernieth the cube, they had to battle or play games for thier lives! They always seemed to just make it out barely. Oh accually I think thier faces might have been blue or something. It reminded my alot of "The Adventures Of Jonny Quest" and it was similar to thier "Quest World" but then again it wasn't. Know what I'm saying?

Well anyways, I hope that this information can get someone's attension that knows that name of this God damn show! all I want to do is see it one more time but with all the information I know, that's not going to be happening very soon at all. But thanks for listening and I hope someone knows what the name is! Thanks alot, Josh.

-question by Josh