xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phi

What Is Your Fav. Old Cartoon Show Topic Says it all

I wonder what happened to the good ol' days. You would come home from school get a snack and plop down on the couch and start watching cartoons till dinner. Now you get home, press teh power button on your comp, make a snack, and mindlessly sit in front of your computer. I guess thats how its going to be till doomsday.

yeh those were the good old days sit back and relax hehehwish it was back then againfun fun fun fun good ol days "sighs" what a great time

Aww, here's a topic very close to my heart. I'd have to say: Popples!!! Not very many people watched it back then but a day wouldn't go by without me watching it. Oh, and Animaniacs! I used to have like every collectible for it! :rolleyes:

Oooo great topic! I have sooo many old favourite cartoons from the 80s and early 90s - here's my complete list! :rolleyes: dreamstone. gummy bears. david the gnome. pink panther. chip n' dale rescue rangers. alvin and the chipmunks. care bears. talespin. duckula. freddie as F.R.0.7. goof troop. ducktales. dark wing duck. little flying bears. dogtanian. carmen sandiego. transformers. batman. spiderman. animaniacs. bonkers. spongebob squarepants. hey arnold. johnny bravo. filmore. doug. sky dancers.

Of course my favorite old cartoons of all time has to be Looney toons. I love watching bugs, daffy, tweety, taz, elmer, and porky pig.. The whole toon gang go back and forward. The best segment when watching that cartoon was the roadrunner and the coyote. He always had those high tech gadgets but could never catch the roadrunner! That use to be funny.But if I had to further back I would have to say the old mickey mouse. When he was in black and white. Pretty cool watching him and the gang hang out. Especially goofy.

My favourite Old Show is Wacky Racers. That show was one of the most entertaining aspects of my childhood. Seeing who won every week was real cool. One thing I didn't understand was why Dastardly Dan would always sacrifice his gigantic lead for a ingenious but ultimately doomed booby trap he would set for other racers.No matter how big a lead he obtained he would always stop and lay down a trap, ensuing that "he was sure to win now."The most frustrating part was, not only did he waste valuable time stopping to set up the trap, he would also stop and wait around to see how effective his trap would be. Ofcourse the trap would backfire, either the said racer would surpass the thing easily or a succesion of unfortinate circumstances would result in the trap affecting Dastardly Dan and his dog Mutley themselves.However, despite this small point of confusion on my part WACKY RACERS was definitely one of the best shows on TV back in the day.Ha ha....good times.Pdrive.

What would be your fav. old cartoon show.

Mine would be bugs Bunny :unsure:  :D  :D  :D

Well hey what can i say hes a funny bunny rabbit

its very entertaining :D

153140[/snapback]

Me I like Tom & Jerry, Bugs Bunny, Wile and Cayote, Road Runner almost all of them... I like funny movies specially when I get bore or need to relax...

It really makes me laught when I watched that movies....

What is your fav cartoon???

What Is Your Fav. Old Cartoon Show

Replying to AbstracT

My favorite is like umm..

1. Tom and Jerry

2. The Flint Stones

3. The pink panther

4. Popeye the sailor

5. Bugs bunny(and all the other looney tunes stuff)

6. I forgot...Haha lol

-reply by nicolekidman_rocks

LOL, bet you can guess mine......Remember the sheepdog that used to sit quietly up on the hill watching his flock of sheep and the coyote that was always trying to carry off a sheep? though it seemed the sheepdog never moved, he always bested the coyote. I don't even remember the name of it, but I just loved that one. Roadrunner and coyote were probably my next favorite.