xisto Community
Milli Riba

Best NFS series? - Which is the best Need fer Speed serie

Which is the best Need for Speed Series?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

underground series can't wait for number 3 to come out why cuz you mod a police car from the pics i seen oooh yeah.

It seems that most people haven't played the earlier games in the series. Addmittedly, I've only played 2, 3 and Underground, but it looks like the earlier games were better because, even though they only have tracks and no free-roam, they have alot more difference in the types of tracks and cars. The graphics are better in Underground but they ruin it by only having one city and it just gets boring. Most Wanted looks as if its better, although I hope it has more variation than Underground 2.

I haven't played the earler games, just HP2, U and U2 , so I'm not sure. I voted for Underground (not 2) because it was the funnest NFS I ever played. Altough I haven't played a lot either :P

This poll's title should be:"Whis NFS in series have you played?"

or you should say "only vote if you have played ALL of them!"

I've played all of them and I there is only one I still play and that one i Prosche Unleashed. Underground series are good too, but to "arcadic" for me, since I like reality in driving games, and play them using my wheel.

So far, I'be just played Need For Speed Under Ground and Most Wanted, and I've seen NFSU2, and to me NFSU is the best, because I enjoy its music and the visual effects, and offers good driving control. Any way, I'm sure I would like to play them all. Thanks EA! :rolleyes:

Im sorry but anyone that thinks the Underground series is the be all to end all in racing games has prolly never even played the series before Underground. There is litteraly nothing in underground that hasnt been introduced in other games in the series(besides things that are not important like vynals and light kits). In fact Underground 1 add practicly nothing to the series but a hip hop soundtrack(trendy) and ricers dream quick kits(also trendy). Not that U is a bad series, but its realy not much more than NFS has been since the 3rd game and up. I would much rather see them combine the U series with the exotics that Belong in the NFS games. Until then I will play U and to a lesser extent U2 but I will spend most of my time with the last true NFS game, HP2.

For me the best nfs series was NFS Porsche Unleashed... i especialy liked the dilership and factory drivers challenge. I recently played it again and compared it to NFS Most Wanted ! The graphic was better in Most Wanted but the game is self is more attractive in Porsche Unleashed. But hey... thats just me... :huh:

need for speed underground 2 is the game that i have installed, completed and reinstalled more than five timeshowever, i really wanted to try that game online but that patch never worked on my pcbut the other version of nfs that i've played and am playing is need for speed hot pursuit 2it was the first game that i played form the nfs series and it was a thrilling experienceits the only game that i could play online with my friends without and hassles and its fun!

I thinks that the best NFS is the most wanted, a amazing game!!!! just amazing, cool graphics, nice detail level, very complex, I LOVE IT!!!! :(

I think the best game is NFS 2se, becose tracks are really ql, and it isn't booring like in NFS: MW, which is amazing game, but I don't like it very much. I just wanna drive, not pimping cars.