xisto Community
googlue

THE INDIA THREAD! its here

thats why i laugh at the miss universe and miss america contestantswhat three things do you want1. world peace2. world peace3. world peaceif you think about that that phrase has been used the most since they first started

admin is from india

dear hatebreed,
i think you are right. i have checked on the domain checker website . the admin is from india. but it should not be a thing to be discussed on the forum. Am I right???

admin is from india

dear hatebreed,
i think you are right. i have checked on the domain checker website . the admin is from india. but it should not be a thing to be discussed on the forum. Am I right???
Solanky,
It is ok if we discuss where the admin is from, it should not affect the way we communicate with each other...
That is all.
What do you say?
Googlue!

It is ok if we discuss where the admin is from, it should not affect the way we communicate with each other...

dear Googlue, I have only make a suggestion. As you can see in my post I have included the words

Am I right???

in the end of post. But if in any way someone has taken it wrong I am sorry.

yea Carm down dont be angry.

Dear friends,
I am not angry at all. Believe me, I am completely relaxed. :) I have written those lines with cool mind.
I am pleased to see your kind support. Thanks.

Dear friends,
I am not angry at all. Believe me, I am completely relaxed. :) I have written those lines with cool mind.
I am pleased to see your kind support. Thanks.
ok dude sry but the dear think is relly diffrent this is the 1st time i have EVER hear a member do that

kind odd lol

site down, relax and ENJOY !!! lol

Mick

When a mod says site down, we get a shock!

I hope u meant sit down!!! LOL

mobile, mind ur spelling LOL :)

and i thought my typos where crazy and funny but googlue if the site did go down have to find another free web host :), so about the other 1000+ members which would suck for alot of us :D lucky for me im still working out stuff with my site :)

Nobody new indian is coming on this thread. Are there not any more member from India. Anyway , as this is India thread I think we should continue provide some informaiton about india. In starting here I am giving a useful link for everyone who wants to know about India.
http://indiaimage.nic.in/