xisto Community
googlue

THE INDIA THREAD! its here

I am not Indian, but I work with some, and some Pakistani and Bangladeshi men and woman as well for that matter.
I have also been to the first Indian Restaurant in GlasgowIndian restaurants in Britain

is a very interesting site bringing quite the variety of Indian food in Britain in just one website - apparently - You could get your Curry in Britain 400 years ago.

I wonder if they had Tandoori Chicken then as well... actually the oldest recording of a chicken tandoori is from 1978. But who knows?

Yeah i would say that india is quite big and cool. There are lots of indians in England and they are well friendly apart from the ones who get upset when you dont know how to use a cricket bat lol jokes well i got shouted at and i nearly cried

How come this forum has no responses for last two tears??? No Indian and people visiting India left or what!!! I don't know how I missed this forum earlier.Anyways, I think the reason for this is that there are too many new forums with the same topics now. May be this one could be set as the one where our friends coming form outside can inform us so that we can be of maximum help to them.

The first post of this thread is something that made me very proud, but what is the condition of India today. These Britishers really spoiled everything good here. The world's first university was here in India and see the condition of education today. I am very disappointed.

India was a great country... and the greatness was made by the people of ancient India.Is not much of a great country at the moment, where 50% of total world's malnourished people are residing... And in future, will regain its greatness, if we want to make it so....