xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dodgerblue

Crimson Room have you solved it?

there's a clue alright. :P it's still somewhere in the room. specifically in one of the objects you find in the veridian room. :(

hint: do you see any numbers written anywhere? like a diary perhaps? :(

Viridian Room seems like the room after you exit the Crimson Room. I can see the broken door knob and when looked through the hole I can see the bed. Pretty clever.

But I'm having the same problem! What is the combination to the bike lock??? And this time, there isn't any website to go and see a clue. Anyone who escaped from Virdian Room won't you give me a hint to that bike lock's combination? :P Thank you.

I'm so trapped I can feel the walls closing in on me...help!

152342[/snapback]

hint: do you see any numbers written anywhere? like a diary perhaps? :P

152348[/snapback]

No numbers...just Dates, i.e. Jun 9, 2005. Could it be the pattern of lines on a certain page? It's more perplexing than ever.

Edit: HA HA!!! I'm out...boy was the ending freaky or what? Phew...

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

No numbers...just Dates, i.e. Jun 9, 2005. Could it be the pattern of lines on a certain page? It's more perplexing than ever.

Edit: HA HA!!! I'm out...boy was the ending freaky or what? Phew...

152350[/snapback]

Well, it seems that the date "Jun 9, 2005" could be the 4 digit combo!

Try this as the combo: 6905, June 9th, 2005. I'm good at solving puzzles, so I'll go try it out and get back to you.

HELLPPPP

Crimson Room

Okay so I am at the safe in the wall and I have no idea what so ever what the combonation is at all. I tryed 6905 and I tryed 2404 and thats not working. Does anyont know the combonation?

-reply by Corina

So I have tryed those numbers 6904 and they still do not work for meCan anyone give me any more cluess???????HELLPPPPPP-reply by Corina

Its 1994! either go to the web link they give you on the little piece of paper you find and learn japanese or your effed-reply by Tina

This is very nice game...Its not simple to solve this kind of games and you need time and good eyes :P Programming games like this is harder then to solve this game...Just "Bravo" for programmers