xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

[:: New Sig ::]

yeah...looks nice as before from your professional works.i donot know who he is or from which cartoon show, :Pbut i know your present sig which is Terry who comes from the famouse NEOGEO game King of Fighters made by SNK.good works,give you 8 of 10.

yeah...looks nice as before from your professional works.

i donot know who he is or from which cartoon show, :P

but i know your present sig which is Terry who comes from the famouse NEOGEO game King of Fighters made by SNK.

good works,give you 8 of 10.

151752[/snapback]

Heh, thanks. (I dunno where he's from either...:P)

bow down to the sig god well at least on this site MUHAHAHAHAhey johnny question the light effect the sigs i see on gamerenders got some kickning lighting effects how would i pull it off

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

bow down to the sig god well at least on this site MUHAHAHAHA

hey johnny question the light effect the sigs i see on gamerenders got some kickning lighting effects how would i pull it off

151803[/snapback]

Heh, keep trying, you guys will beat me eventually...(Which brings up something...we should have battles, or maybe a tournament! That'd be fun... Not to brag, but I think me and Cool Freaker might make a nice championship match. He knows a lot more about sigs than I do...)

About the light effect, do you mean how it looks glassy?

it looks good i liek the glare effect you've used on the sig and the background looks really good with the render you've used, i'd give it eight out of ten also

151849[/snapback]

Thanks!

I'm guessing that thing in the middle is a glare? Though it looks cool, its an odd shape :P Nothing for me to complain about, so i'd say it looks good... And of course......YAY FOR BLUE!

I'm guessing that thing in the middle is a glare? Though it looks cool, its an odd shape :P Nothing for me to complain about, so  i'd say it looks good... And of course......YAY FOR BLUE!

151908[/snapback]

Actually, that thing in the middle is just a glowy vector thingy. I thought it looked cool. :P

Thanks though. I appreciate the comments.

nice

151912[/snapback]

Try to avoid short responses.

I specifically asked to avoid short replies because one, it helps nobody, really, and two, a one word post is really unacceptable here at T17 anyway.

But thank you, for your interest.

Quite nice Johnny. I don't particuarly go for the text, somehow, hard to pinpoint what, maybe the font.I like how the background looks like some sort of land mass, and the abstract feature in the middle really works with the render. Great stuff.

Quite nice Johnny. I don't particuarly go for the text, somehow, hard to pinpoint what, maybe the font.

I like how the background looks like some sort of land mass, and the abstract feature in the middle really works with the render. Great stuff.

151934[/snapback]

Thanks. I know about the text...for some reason very few of my fonts would "fit", and that one seemed best...I still see it as kinda iffy too though. Thanks again for your detailed comments though CF. Now if everyone would do that... :P

the new sig is looking pretty good. i dont think that that guys goatee goes well with his long hair (nothing you can do about it though). but then again i dont really like anime (thats anime right?) so you dont have to listen to me. other than that the sig looks good. that thing in the middle is cool and the text looks pretty good overall.

the new sig is looking pretty good. i dont think that that guys goatee goes well with his long hair (nothing you can do about it though). but then again i dont really like anime (thats anime right?) so you dont have to listen to me. other than that the sig looks good. that thing in the middle is cool and the text looks pretty good overall.

152004[/snapback]

Haha, are you kidding? All samurai need goatees. It's like, LAW. :P

Anyway, thanks for the comments. ^-^