xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

If You Have $1 Billion!

I'd buy myself a nice house on the coast, some nice cars, an XB 360, a PS3, a great computer, I'd start a car firm. With the rest i'd put in a bank and live happily ever after.

I would have my own personal pool filled with Jello. Yes, every kid dreams of this but I would really do this. I'd donate a ton each year, put some in the bank, buy a nice car and house and house for my parents and a house and car fro my sister, etc... Id invest some of it, Id never work. Id be a happy man even though monye isn't everything.

As for me, i am gonna buy an island ....... my own country -- the island...
buy PLAYBOY ...............the whole company .......... Life just got Goooood.....

invest in some deposit for some steady income ..... must secure my future .....

After buying the island, would you have enough money to try and buy the Playboy company? :)

Anyway, I'd save it, and get a steady interest from it. I'd also invest it, and by incredible tech gadgets and the latest computer stuff! Plus, I'll start my own English Manga Licensing company. Aah, it's all good. :)

Well, I don?t know if I would need a billion dollars. I figure 20 million is good enough to live off. So at 20 million that would go 50 ways. I have 5 people in my immediate family, 6 kids on my dads side and 5 kids on my moms side. So, that gets 20 million to about 14 people. I would never have more then 6 kids (I probably would only have 2 or 3) but I will keep enough to give 6 kids their own 20 million. Thus I have gotten to 20 of the 50 ways I would plan to divide the 50 billion. I would donate a large amount to both the electrical and mechanical departments of engineering at the university of new Brunsick. Why not give each department 20 million.There is a mountain near my where my parents are from 20 million should be more then enough to develop it an awesome ski resort. I would also donate 20 million to the mars society. So that takes care of 23 ways of the 50 ways I would divide the 20 billion. So let me give 20 billion to the lung society, 20 to heart and stroke, 20 to cancer research and 20 million to aids research. I am now up to 27/50 of the 1 billion dollars. I am not sure what I would do with the rest. A billion dollars is really much more money then I could ever imagine spending or even giving away for that matter.

we-el-el.. if i ahd a billion dollars i would 1. invest in potential companies ( around 100million would go to that) to add millions to the billion 2. Solve poverty in each antion ( Impossible task .. i think even bill gates can't do it)3. Make a movie about a guy who has a billions dollarsJust a Thought

Well, I dont know if I would need a billion dollars. I figure 20 million is good enough to live off. So at 20 million that would go 50 ways. I have 5 people in my immediate family, 6 kids on my dads side and 5 kids on my moms side. So, that gets 20 million to about 14 people. I would never have more then 6 kids (I probably would only have 2 or 3) but I will keep enough to give 6 kids their own 20 million. Thus I have gotten to 20 of the 50 ways I would plan to divide the 50 billion. I would donate a large amount to both the electrical and mechanical departments of engineering at the university of new Brunsick. Why not give each department 20 million.

There is a mountain near my where my parents are from 20 million should be more then enough to develop it an awesome ski resort. I would also donate 20 million to the mars society. So that takes care of 23 ways of the 50 ways I would divide the 20 billion.  So let me give 20 billion to the lung society, 20 to heart and stroke, 20 to cancer research and 20 million to aids research. I am now up to 27/50 of the 1 billion dollars. I am not sure what I would do with the rest. A billion dollars is really much more money then I could ever imagine spending or even giving away for that matter.

203329[/snapback]

you're quite right about that 1 billion is too much for us simpletons why don't you share it or be like a modern day robin hood and steal from yourself and give to the poor it'll hopefully make the world a richer place to live in. :)

If I have a billion dollars:* I'd spend 1 million dollars to build my parents several houses*another 1 million dollars to build another home* another 1 million dollars to build a vacation home*2 million dollars to build a house in the states* 2 million dollars to buy lands in the philippines* 5 million dollars to buy land in the states* 1 million dollars for shopping spree for me and my family and relatives* 1 million dollars to buy new cars*1 million dollars to build businesses*2 million dollars I'd give away to relatives*2 million dollars to give away to charity* the rest I'd save for the future

If I have a billion dollars:

* I'd spend 1 million dollars to build my parents several houses

*another 1 million dollars to build another home

* another 1 million dollars to build a vacation home

*2 million dollars to build a house in the states

* 2 million dollars to buy lands in the philippines

* 5 million dollars to buy land in the states

* 1 million dollars for shopping spree for me and my family and relatives

* 1 million dollars to buy new cars

*1 million dollars to build businesses

*2 million dollars I'd give away to relatives

*2 million dollars to give away to charity

* the rest I'd save for the future

203421[/snapback]

And you've only spent 1/5 yh of it. I wouldnt build several houses. I would have a home, a ski shallot and a cottage. I proably wouldnt spend more then half a mill on each one. I suppose I could get second home in florida or something but I am not really that in to golf. As for homes other places I see nothing wrong with hotels. I dont think because you have the money you need to waste it. That is just my opinion. Although if I was to waste it I could live a cruise boat. lol

I would buy a huge amount of land and make it into a motocross track / campground / mall / skatepark / everything that you need to have a good time. And it owuld be like a summer camp with huge parties evry night. I would also buy a ton of stock and a few expensive cars. Mansion you know the usual billionaire things.

I would like to trael this whole word. Especially frace with my sweet heart. And I would like to mamage a big university. So I may buld a greatest university in this world and will work as the over all administrator. And I may support ministries. Huh..that's al lfor now.

There are so many possibilities with money like that. I think that I would try to invest a good amount of it in stocks that so it can be passed on to my children and grandchildren; if I'm really lucky I might end up with even more than I started with. I would also spend more time at home with my wife and kids (assuming that I have both). I would also make sure to still go to college and get all the necessaries, just in case. You never know when something awful will happen. But otherwise, I'm sure having this much money would be amazing.Recently at some football game, a war veteran apparently won one million dollars for being able to throw a football through a small target (about pizza sized) from 25 yards away. That's pretty amazing - especially for someone that does not play football. He too is still deciding what to do with the money, but he says he will probably continue working. I'll see if I can dig up the article.

If I had $1billion then I would mostly give up everything I work to earn money for in life and start spending my money like crazy. Of course I can't spend it all so I would give my family some and save some for the next genration of mine. I could always buy a sports franchise and make more and more money years after years.