xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

Logo little logo i have been working on

I don't have much time on my hands lately, but for the desired company i wanna create (yea im a wannabee and a dreamer) i have made a little logo, i suppose it would be a first step :P

feedback pls!

Posted Image

hmmm animate the light maybe and maybe blend feather or whatever other then that good

Looks fairly well made if your going for a logo. I can't find any problems with it, or have anytging to suggest, so I'll say it looks complete to me. :P

Nice logo and very little to complain about it. All i would say is make the words a little easier to see by either reducing the light in the top right corner and or reducing the light coming out of the S. Besides that, its awesome and needs little improvement

Nice logo and very little to complain about it. All i would say is make the words a little easier to see by either reducing the light in the top right corner and or reducing the light coming out of the S. Besides that, its awesome and needs little improvement

151478[/snapback]

What he said. And good luck with that company. There's BILLIONS of people out there trying to do the same thing. It's tough, believe me.

Looks fine to me :P I don't really have any problems with it... thats cool you want your own company...

If you're making company logos, you have to keep in mind that they will appear not just on a website, but on printed material too. For that reason, multi-tonal, blended backgrounds like you've got there don't really work (ie it's not gonna look very good as a letterhead). Think about all the most well-known company logos and they're almost always made up of areas of single, continuous colour; not so much blends or gradients.

If you're making company logos, you have to keep in mind that they will appear not just on a website, but on printed material too. For that reason, multi-tonal, blended backgrounds like you've got there don't really work (ie it's not gonna look very good as a letterhead). Think about all the most well-known company logos and they're almost always made up of areas of single, continuous colour; not so much blends or gradients.

151587[/snapback]

Well, I think he's not really starting a -company-, per se, but more of just a graphics site, maybe for a profit here and there. I highly doubt he's ready for an actual big business...

No offense Hmmz.