xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

New Template

Well, I like it much better than the old one. But can't REPLY correctly, Now, I'm writting on the FAST REPLY option.Anyway, I have to say it: These colors simple rule. !!!!Congrats Xisto :P

I agree with you 2. It was brighter. A lot brighter. And so much more athstetic lol. Just wanted to be able to use that word once in my life. But it was. This one is ugly. Dark Blue with white. I really don't like it. Like I said. The only good thing about this is that it has the fast reply option on it.

Well i actually like this new theme. The top logo is better than the old one and i personally like the color contrast much better. Its easier to read. THe only thing i liked better with the old one was how it had a second color behind the posting that wasnt the background that was lighter than the background. If a light blue color could be inserted there with these colors it would like amazing.

I like thie change, but I think it needs a better header, because all that is on the top currently is just the title of the topic that you are looking at, and nothing that says that you are at the Xisto forums, for example... *shrug* maybe its not so necessary, but it would be nice.

Hmmm...interesting new template. I kinda like the darker template, but that's just me. I've gotten used to the old forum template, but the icons/fonts used for the new version are slick. Others may disagree, but I say give it a chance for about month before you guys decide whether to switch it back to the old template or not.

yeah,looks more billiant than before especially the bg of color and whole frame.i like the new theme,some new and beautiful grafics buttons show its spirit and characoristics. :P

There are pros and cons to both the old and new template styles. The good thing I like about the new one is that things seem to load faster when you click a button. Less waiting is great with me, but the white is a little hard on the eyes. I'm ok with it though. The old colourful one was very nice as well. I see that the Point (+/-) scheme is no longer available. I suppose this has something to do with people abusing the priveledge to some degree. Everyone is better without it I think. Just as long as they have the "Warn" box, that's cool. :P

This template is actually pretty nice. I just came to this forum a couple days ago, so I'm not sure what the old template was. This is easy to read, I don't see how you're having trouble, becuz, I mean, I wear glasses and have really bad eyes, yet I can read this perfectly.The only Con about this new script is all the ads between the posts. every 2 or 3 posts they're 2 ads, it's kinda messes up the page, Oh well, new template is pretty nice though.