xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nax

I Like Anime Do U? Who all likes anime?

SRY but i hate animes and cartoons because they are stupid and have not really extiting moments and not really an history only people of paper and done to an art of movie.

I'd say that the image of anime was ruined in the U.S. by the distribution companies who had to butcher anime to fit with the american culture. Sub-titled anime you can get on the internet is a whole lot better then anime you can watch on T.V.My favorites are: Trigun, Get Backers, Naruto, Samurai 7, and Vandread [1st and 2nd Stages]. Appleseed is also very cool, but I don't really classify it as anime.What I'm currently watching is Mai HiME and Naruto, which seems to go on forever.

well i watch alot of anime i just recently finished watching Mai HiME, Air, and Shingetsutan Tsukihime.(oh my god Air was horrible never have i felt so painful to finish a series!) I usually watch a couple series a month. But there seems to be lacking new animes to watch recently so i'm sticking to jdrama.There is too many animes to choose from i don't know what my favorite one is, but it might be Azumanga Diaoh. (its freaking hilarious) If you like comedy anime watch Azumanga Diaoh! You won't regret it.

Doraemon was the one I watched sooooooo often and soooo much when I was young. I think I had almost all of them..(and I have watched them again and again). That was a long time ago though.

Personally I've never really enjoyed anime all that much. Thats not to say I hate the form I just never really found any I loved. I saw some that was alright (although I forget the name now) but it was far outweighed by the ones I saw that made me want to go insane haha. I can't stand the kiddie anime crap that gets translated and dubbed and made into annoying stupid kids shows now... but some of the less altered stuff that I've seen was alright. Anime with a darker, more adult look is fine with me. The more kiddie stuff just annoys me tho.

I love anime, my favorite would have to be Gundam and Dragon Ball GT. Sometimes i watch Yu_Gi_Oh! with my brother cuz i like the dragon that come out, they look awesome. I wish i could draw like that. Other anime would be Ronin Warriors(a LONG time ago) but i havnt seen that recently, Escaflone was amusing to me cuz its kinda like Gundam. I think thats it.

Yeah DBZ is an anime... real popular one in Japan & US/Worldwide.I'm a big anime fan, my friends got me into it last year. I guess what I like is the exaggerated humour, the morals of some of the shows, and well yeah - fanservice is always good :PMy favourites though: Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Gundam SEED (Destiny), AIR TV...Everything else I've seen/watching: DBZ (everyone has B)), Vandread (1st and 2nd Stage), Evangelion, Melody of Oblivion, Bleach, Buzzer Beater, Jinki: Extend, Cooking Master Boy, Ichigo 100%, Mahou Sensei Negima, Love Hina and Tsubasa Chronicle...

Ohh Anime. It's my life.Inuyasha is the best of them all.then comesCowboy Bebop.Neon Genisis Evangelion.Full Metal Alchemist.Ghost in the Shell; 2nd Gig.Naruto.Pokemon. (yes. i'm serious.)Eureka Seven.Paranoia Agent.Trigun.Fruits Basket.Samurai Champloo.

Edited by @mberlust (see edit history)

I like the one called eyeshield 21. Its about this football palyer thats like a waterboy or something and he actually becomes a star running back. One of my favorite animes is bleach, but I'm so sick of all the filler

I hate anime. Thats all the asian people (no I'm not racist!) in my school watch and read on the internet when we are supposed to be doing some classwork. Its pointless, and I really don't know what its about. And whats the big deal about it? There is some convention this summer, and everybody is going to it (AMA). So whats the big deal...ok someone needs to get me in the loop and stuff. :rolleyes:

I love anime but I only watch it in Japanese with eng subs cause i can't stand the dubbed over voices. -Naruto-Bleach-DragonBall Zmy three favourite animes, i watched all the DBZ episodes and i wish that they made newer episodes these days