xisto Community
dr1v3r

I Need Help Plz

hi,the original owner of this username had got banned and cant get back in here he says so plz help him by email thanksps this is just a good freind doing fave thanks :P

what do you mean by the original username? the owner of the user? but if you are not the owner of the username then how can you post with it?i think it's not the IP banned....somtimes we didn't use ip banned.if this ip is DDOS or do sthing unsafe to me..yes..i'm sure of it.i just suggested you give me more details what's your prblem then? /can you give it to me?

If the original user got an IP ban, I'm pretty sure that username wouldn't work at all. It could just be a problem with his ISP. Xisto gets alot of that, you wouldn't even be able to begin to beleive. Get him to contact his ISP and see if they give access to this site. If that's not the problem, then I'll need more details to try and figure out what the real problem is.Shadow

the original owner of this username had got banned and cant get back in here he says so plz help him by email thanks

What are you actually asking? What help does he need?

hi,

the original owner of this username had got banned and cant get back in here he says so plz help him by email thanks

ps this is just a good freind doing fave thanks Posted Image

If his IP address was banned,he is unable to use that website again.Also unable to post.It happens because if he violating or against the website rules.So that the administrator will his IP address.He can ontact the administrator to get unban his IP from here and ask him the reason why he was banned his IP address.Otherwise try to change his IP address and then visit that website again by creating another account.For changing IP address,follow the below steps in Windows XP:

1.Start->Run->Cmd->Press Enter

2.Type in "ipconfig/release" for Current IP address and

3.Then type "ipconfig/renew" for New IP address .

You can also change your IP address by this way,

If it is static IP,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.You can check your IP address by using Ip-details.com .