xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rattler108

Michael Jackson Aquitted

So Michael Jackson has been declared not guilty in his latest trial and he is free. I personally think he was guilty since so many similar charges have been brought up against him. I think MJ is just a plain freak from the way he looks, to his attitude, he is just sick. I don't care how famous he is or was, he should have gone to jail. Anyways, many reporters are saying that he is bankrupt anyways and that he owes about 130 mil so we are probably going to see him back in court pretty soon. We'll, just wanted to let you guys know and put in my 2 cents on the story. So, what do your think of MJ going free?

I really don't know if he is innocent or not to be 100% certain, but I do know of what statements he has made to the media in the past, and those alone would get anyone of us (not rich/famous) into prison real quick!As far as I know, he openly admitted to serving a minor with alcohol, and then he is found not guilty for it? C'mon!!! Smells to much like another O.J. trial to me... Money Talks!Just my 1.5 cents :P

grrrrr they actually set him free???? i can not believe that! after all what he had donde to those kiddos ... as you can notice im not cool with that, as SystemWisdom say money talks and grants wishes.. ??

I'm personally glad that Michael Jackson was found not guilty on all charges. Although there were lots of charges brought against him and lots of nasty rumours and nasty, dubious press, the fact is, we'll never know for sure.As a fan, I hoped he wasn't guilty, but I wasn't sure that he would be innocent since the charges were very serious, so I decided to just let time tell, which it has :PIt's not good to condemn someone before you hear all the facts... the truth of it all is, so many of the witnesses and their testimonys were really dubious! So many of them had hidden agendas - they were HARDLY model citizens themselves.My personal feeling is that MJ is a confused, emotionally-scarred man who isn't the wisest person you could find, nor the best at judging the characters of those around him. He did a lot of things that weren't wise, but although we'll never know for sure, it's totally possible that he really is innocent...

well the bottom line is that if you have the money ....you can get out of almost anything,but then if you look at it from his perspective you will nooice that the parents are just trying to milk him for money.....but if that was true wouldnt there be less charges,i actually feel sorry for the guy, now that he is free he is more likely to get killed because those that think he should be in jail.....i know its farfetched .......but its not to me just becuase i know alota crazy people

even though he does look like a total freak i dont think its fair to judge someone just on their looks. i am not saying this because i like him, because i do not. i know a lot of people think that he should have gone to jail but many are so disgusted with what he has done with his life and the way he looks and they use that dislike of him for their reason to want him in jail. i also understand that not everyone believes this but there are many that do. i never did much looking into the michael jackson case and do not know too many of the details. with all those charges i am a bit surprised that he was not charged for even one. but you must remember that the jury sat and listened through the entire trial and went over the evidence over and over again. hopefully they made the right decision, but you can never tell unless there is enough information. anyways, one is innocent until proven guilty.

I'm personally glad that Michael Jackson was found not guilty on all charges. Although there were lots of charges brought against him and lots of nasty rumours and nasty, dubious press, the fact is, we'll never know for sure.

As a fan, I hoped he wasn't guilty, but I wasn't sure that he would be innocent since the charges were very serious, so I decided to just let time tell, which it has :P

It's not good to condemn someone before you hear all the facts... the truth of it all is, so many of the witnesses and their testimonys were really dubious! So many of them had hidden agendas - they were HARDLY model citizens themselves.

My personal feeling is that MJ is a confused, emotionally-scarred man who isn't the wisest person you could find, nor the best at judging the characters of those around him. He did a lot of things that weren't wise, but although we'll never know for sure, it's totally possible that he really is innocent...

151470[/snapback]

Actually, probably he just love kids, and many people are jealous at him because the kids love him, that's why he's being accused of something... I remembered that he cured this cancer kid because of his nice and love and milk and cookies... And i like his songs, Heal the World, Black or White...

i think MJ was not guilty this time because he actually went to and through trial to prove his innocence, when last time he was ahcrged he just paid the people off to leave him alone. Why spend millions of dollars to shut someone on up than spend a couple thousand if your innocent...think about it

i think MJ was not guilty this time because he actually went to and through trial to prove his innocence, when last time he was ahcrged he just paid the people off to leave him alone. Why spend millions of dollars to shut someone on up than spend a couple thousand if your innocent...think about it

152422[/snapback]

Probably people just wanted to have money that's why they are setting up Michael Jackson... Who knows... people nowadays will do anything for money.

Well, I don't have much comments about Michael himself, but I do think that he must have done SOMETHING... whether it's what he was charged for or not. The reason is because a rumor usually derived from something true... but that doesn't mean I'm against him anyways... I have nothing against the fans of Michael so don't misunderstand me... ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well, I don't have much comments about Michael himself, but I do think that he must have done SOMETHING... whether it's what he was charged for or not. The reason is because a rumor usually derived from something true... but that doesn't mean I'm against him anyways... I have nothing against the fans of Michael so don't misunderstand me... ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

152441[/snapback]

I see... but who knows, probably people just wanted to destroy's Michael's Reputation.. by the way, since you are a moderator, can you please unbanned me from the ShoutBox?

from what I could discern from the news coverage, the prosecutions case seemed pretty weak .... it's difficult to come to a guilty verdict if the evidence isn't strong enough to support it ..... that said, I think the guy's a guilty as sin ..... I can never understand a system that allows people to pay exorbitant amounts of cash to kids who accuse them of molesting them .... and that's legal?

another thing that concerns me is this .... let's say there was a man living in your street who admitted to sharing his bed with young boys .... do you think that would be regarded a "normal" behaviour and allowed to continue..... oh, I don't think so ....

I would hate to think that in years from now, we find out he's been abusing his own kids.... and those kids are turn round and ask "how come you didn't do a thing to protect us? ..... you all knew what he was like and you did nothing?"

it's a sobering thought.....

I do believe Michael Jackson is innocent this time. But! The last time he was accused of this type of crime I thik he was very guilty. My mom and I argued over this for hours. I believe that if he was innocent the 1st time he wouldn't have paid the child's family off for them to not say anything to the public or bring it to court. I mean if I was innocent..why would spend a certain amount of millions to keep a family quiet. Shoot, I would be the first one in front of the court claiming my innocence.