xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cse-icons

Trap17 Anniversary Wishing all the best

Hi friends,I just noticed that Xisto has completed one year on 11 June 2005. Congratulations.Got this info from the Xisto Corporation website (https://xisto.com/).Congratulations to all the members and Opaque for building this great community and appreciate all the effort that has gone into it.Wishing it all the best for years to come.Cheers.

i'm be using it from last year september. so it's just half of a year i came here.although I'm being so good community.and i think i would something to say:it's really a host provider but not free..i paid so much time on it.but i am sure it's cheaper very cheap than any other host. & the Xisto is my best friend.I wish Good Luck Opaque,just to be continue.you will be the best one..

Wow, Xisto.com is only 1 year old?  :P  And it has sooo many members!!! Well, Happy Anniversary!!!

150597[/snapback]

First of all Congratulations.That can't be one year old and so much members.I could not believe it.Damn...

I would first like to say (a belated) Congratulations to all the everyone involved in Xisto, (including memebers, becuase lets face it Xisto would be rubbish if it had no members). I would also like to thank you all for being so great and always willing to help. I hope this community will continue to grow and one day we can rule over the internet [insert Evil Laugh].

i just turned one year with Xisto free hosting myself, i was going to post that one... B) it's the longest and best hosting i ever had. :P there were hiccups along the way to one year, but hey, those "birth pains" are worth it. B) bigger forum, bigger membership, bigger servers, bigger features... that's what we are enjoying right now. more power to opaque, and all members of Xisto! B) and more years ahead for all of us!

Wow, a year old?! That's great! Too bad I couldn't have said that earlier...Anyway, congratulations! I hope Xisto remains up for many years to come!

I can't believe this site's only been up and running for a year .... So, a belated "Happy Anniversary" ....

free hosting, tech support and, via the forums, an outlet for my inane ramblings .... can't be bad .... thanx guys ....

Cheerie .... ~M~ Posted Image

June 11, 2004 they started? :P I never knew Xisto was so young! Congratulations, and happy birthday Xisto! :D