xisto Community
kservice

Beta-testers Needed For Tactical Mmorpg

If you are interested, don't hesitate and sign up at:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

DOFUS is a MMORPG is a 2D (Classic Game style).

The story begins with the disappearance of the DOFUS, which are magic dragon's eggs. The aim is to lay hands on them in order to restore peace in Amakna or to enslave the population.

Features:

More than 10 class characters (with male and female gender) to choose from

A real time action in a persistent universe

PvP and PvM in turn by turn battles with hundreds of spells

Good/evil system

Creation and management of guilds

Territories conquests for control of resources

Familiars and invocations of monsters

Many professions to collect and craft

Trade System (sales, purchases, exchanges)

Buildings owning (with chests), banks, guilds and profession offices, taverns

Lots of quests

Etc

DOFUS is a complete MMORPG which makes the difference thanks to cartoons graphics, tactical battles and a new system of updates (automatic downloads) and connection (from almost everywhere using Windows, Mac or Linux).

This is a screenshot of the Game...

Posted Image

Good Luck!!

kservice

checked the site, site looks cool~id be appying too~it looks okay~ :D there seems to be a lot of mmorpgs coming out these past months,i guess it give the gamer more options on w/c kind of genre to playsince its not only mmorpgs nowthered be mmofps, mmo, mmorpgs, ummorpgs and such~

Well i hope they are not demand cash for play after beta test. Only hope :D becose i know they wanna. And rustypaulin, i dont see any accept que, i just make account and download client without problems :D --------------------Practice is when evrything work but no one know why.Theory is when work nothing but evry one know why.Programmers join Practice with Theory - nothing work and no one know why :D

The name is goofy. It sounds like doofus :DBut I'll give it a go if I can break away from World of Warcraft long enough (so close to 57 and I don't have time to get online ><)

The name is goofy. It sounds like doofus :D

But I'll give it a go if I can break away from World of Warcraft long enough (so close to 57 and I don't have time to get online ><)

171301[/snapback]

*giggle* Yeah, it sounds like doofus. But hey, that might be the reason it makes it. People will remember the name at least. :D

If I ever find myself with free time, I'll give it a shot. But no guarantees, I'm a busy guy. :D

my friend tried it for a bit and the combat plays like SRPGs (FF Tactics, Ogre Tactics, Disgaea, etc.) So it isn't twitch-based and a party member getting disconnected would probably mean slower battles (there's a timer during battles so if someone gets disconnected, you won't get stuck) It has crafting and apparently housing too. were not high levelled enough to see how those play though. Surprisingly, its not a Korean game. Its actually a French made game. I find the sprites a bit too small but resizing the window makes it better.

Actually I like this Rpg. The graphics arent bad, that are a type of style. Like FFTactics arent bad theyre a different style, but thye reason the graphics are like that is because the game is flash-bsed. This allows alot of stuff to be possible with a lot easier method of doing so. Overall hes right though, if your looking for a game where graphics are the "hook". Look somewhere else. But if your looking for a cheap, mmorpg, with a tactics battle engine and you like the graphical art style then feel free to check this one out. Also as far as pay-to-play goes this game will charge $6-8 per/month in USD. But there will be a free version(with limited features) available also.

I'm kinda mmo out right now....i mean i find them fun and all but i no longer have to time to waste on them....and if/when i do i only want to play free ones...(which this one is) but i already started a freee oen called gunz.

I'de apply for beta but im too tied up with WoW, and I also HATE playing in beta cause normally they just end up clearing everything out once it's over.Although you do get the advantage of learning the game before the real version comes out, but either way, I'll prolly just look around and get on of my friends to try it.