xisto Community
Sudhakar

Hi All

Hello friends, this is sudhakar from india. I am a software engg. by profession but love to be a webmaster and forum member. Currently i am active in 10 of the forum. I am admin of 3 forums and moderator of 4 more forum. Well i love programming and i am crazy about it. Till now i have worked with C, JAVA, .NET, PHP and some more. Hope i will stick to this nice forum after looking out the contents of the forum and i also hope i will get the required credit to get myself hosted on this website :DCheers :D

Wow...IT field able person ,show my respect to you engg.i am student who are majoring on software as well,but not very well for i am in grade 2 now.welcome to Xisto,yeah,there are lot of yas who master computer any field programming,OS,web...even grafic design.very awesome here,so i am active frequently to study or relax to practise my english.certainly,host my web is the main aim at first :D .enjoy yourself here...

C C++ java ASP these is all your india taught students..:Di just know that india software programme industry is so big & runs good.there goes lots of enginer year by year..it's a good place to learn the things you mentioned .but when they graduated they became the worker.

Lols....now come to think of it that I am not even studying anything that has to do with the IT industry (I am in my final yr in Geology) but I have this great zeal for learning anything that has to do with info tech.Well, welcome man. I myself am a Nigerian an I have been in this forum for close to 1yr now. I believe that you will really enjoy it in here.welcome once again.

hi sudhakar,

welcome to trap 17. I too am from India and also a software engineer. I have done my graduation in comp science..

this is a nice forum, hope u will enjoy ur time here...

C C++ java ASP these is all your india taught students..:D

i just know that india software programme industry is so big & runs good.there goes lots of enginer year by year..it's a good place to learn the things you mentioned .

but when they graduated they became the worker.

149969[/snapback]

what do u mean by "but when they graduated they became the worker."????

Cheers.

what do u mean by "but when they graduated they became the worker."????

He/She is probably trying to say that few people pursue advanced studies/research, but go on to do a job instead; in the Indian context. If my two cents is worth it, I'd say that - a) this is a generalization and could be a misconcieved one, and b ) a job can be just as challenging/worthwhile as doing research. There is no need to imagine that every 'worker' is an uncreative sort of guy who only wants to make money :( Again, there is nothing seriously wrong about simply wanting to earn either. It's just that guangdian sounded a little put off by the idea of everyone becoming 'workers', but I could be mistaken. I'm just judging from the tone of the post, sorry if I'm getting it wrong. :(

Sudhakar,

Welcome aboard :D Curiously, I'm from India too, into my first year of Bachelor Science (Math, Computers and Statistics - lethal combination if you don't have good lecturers :D ). Hope to see you around here. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself at Xisto, it's a great place to be!

Welcome to the community, Sudhakar! Glad to hear you're active on several of the forums on Trap 17. So you're a programmer, eh? Mind giving me a few tips on php and MySQL? (Sorry, I'm more of a writer than a coder...) Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here. See you on the boards!