xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
3asy Bake

Lastest Signatures sig

Hm....looks pretty good. I see a few minor flaws here and there, but nothing big. Looks like we have another good designer here now.But, why do they say Collision/Sin?

is it hard or not if i'm a basic or first learning of photoshop cs? whether should i learning the painting first?

149093[/snapback]

Um...what?

Um...what?

149239[/snapback]

I believe a translation for that would be

Is it hard if I'm just starting to use Photoshop CS? Should I start learning to brush now or wait until I know more?

And to Guangian - It wouldn't be a bad thing to learn the brush right when you start, but make sure you know what you're doing first.

EDIT: I just realized I said nothing to do with the topic. Those are really nice 3asyBake, I want to see your work in the future. I see no big flaws you need to work on, as Johnny said, but practice will make better.

Edited by rejected (see edit history)

Yeah, looks like you have good brushing technique 3asy Bake, and good choice of text. Some good use of filters too, I think. Some of the effects on the text don't work that great in my opinion, though, and colours in some, clash a little. They look well done though, and this part of Trap 17 can only improve with designers like you showing of you work :P

As Freaker said, you have some good brushing techniques. What I'm amazed by is the text. In my opinion, the text looks excellent! Text is one of my weak points...no matter what I do or try, my text always ends up being crappy...

As Freaker said, you have some good brushing techniques. What I'm amazed by is the text. In my opinion, the text looks excellent! Text is one of my weak points...no matter what I do or try, my text always ends up being crappy...

149547[/snapback]

Same here. I've gotten countless replies on GR and RD about the sig being awesome, but text coming up short. Just don't have an eye for it, really.

did you make those bg's with brushes? and are they grunge?  i like the background on all of them, you did a very nice job.

149562[/snapback]

Most of those are brushed, I'm not too sure about the very first car one. I can't pinpoint any brushing on there.

And they all look grunge to me, so I'd say yes, they're grunge.