xisto Community
aotlo

A Song I Wrote well its a song i wrote

heres a song i wrote for my band, its not very good but o well.V1. sitting here as time elapseswondering if you will return to mewondering if i have lost you foreverwondering when this will all go awaywondering why you left meC. realizing everything ive doneand how i messed upeverything makes sense as itruns through my head,feeling thefeelings ive felt so many times beforeV2. im sorry for everythingim sorry for huring youim sorry for not understandingplease forgive me for the person that i amdont worry about me, i will be fineC x2ive messed up...forgive me(end)well theres my song, tell me what you like or dont like about it

Well, I'm not a great song writer either, but i think your song is quite sad. I was wondering what kind of music you play for it :PCheers! :D

That's just pure mean. His song was cute. And you can have songs in any style you want and you must have no imagination not to understand it.I reckon you should SING the song, why are there no people SINGING.

I wish i could sing:( but not every rock song must be long, some of As I Lay Dying's lyrics are about 12 lines, with an average of about 4 words per line, yet they made it last a good amount of time (about 3 1/2 minutes) so yah, it would be cool to post links to mp3's. I wish i had a singer :P

and besides the length of the song doesnt matter, the content is the important part. if anyone knows a good website to get fairly inexpensive drums let me know.

Wonderful song, nicely composed. With this kind of lyrics the one you are referring to cannot help but has to forgive you absolutely.. hehe... The song clearly send a message to express that he feels really sorry over the things he'd done in the past and will not repeat it in the future, atleast according to my understanding. In any relationship, there should be one side that could say, "I am sorry." With this if the relationship has to flourish it will, if not then we can call the day. Since you use simple words not phrases and stuffs its easy to understand and can penetrate listeners ear easily... post more of them...