xisto Community
kahat

Do Any Of You Actually Use Paint To Do Stuff? do any of you actually use paint to do stuff?

Hi everyone,Do any of you actually use paint to do stuff? i do. i use it alot cause i am not irch enough for ps. i acutally use paint.net (paint on steriods :P) for my major editing work but 99% of the time... paint :D

I actually use Paint Shop Pro for most of my editing work, which is why it is rubbish compared to most of yours. I just can't afford a copy of Photoshop :P

Well, I can't afford any software for editing, besides, I'm not much of a graphic designer (I stink at it). However, when I'm messing around, or actually doing something involving pictures, I use Paint. That's basically the only photo editing software that I have.

i like photoshop but i like paint also so it is hard to say but wha would be cool would be a paint shop!! it a mix of paint and photo shop!! or maybe!! photo paint shop!!! woo cool! what u guys say?

lol i hardly use paint, except for the bitmap things =P i used paint a lot before i met the POWA of Photoshop/Paint Shop Pro hehe, but well i like the best paint drawings than Photoshop drawings, you know like making a dinosaur on paint or those things, that doesn't need any complicated tools xD

I barely touch paint anymore. Fireworks and Photoshop are the only tools of my trade. I mean, paint barely cuts it for anything. Things made in paint are sloppy and low quality, most of the time. Ten years ago, it was a breakthrough.

I only use paint if i'm on a computer when there is no image editing software. Its good for making plain stuff. But if you have creativity you can make it look nice even without the fancy things.

I use Microsoft Paint all the time. :D You can call me strange, but I actually enjoy using it. Often I'm on my old college's computer trying to make things for my site, and I am not able to install programs (except for the occasional one), so I don't think I could use any other program on here except Paint. My old college is pretty cheap, so I don't think they'll provide anything better than the cheapest thing possible. lol Oh well. They should invest in good old Paint Shop Pro 9. I may suggest it to them. :D lol nah.

This is the last significant image I ever produced with Paint. After that, I moved on to Photoshop 7 and then CS. I think this image proves that I was finally ready to move on.

I used to be a paint manic, until I go Fireworks. Now I only use paint to do pixel images.Paint is a perfectly good program, if you have the patience to continual save it just incase something goes wrong.The colouring of pre-existing vector images was the worst, many shades of black having to be coloured in, pixel by pixel.