xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gimli

Gday I'm New Around Here. Just wondering what goes on around here.

:D Gday. I'm new to Xisto. Got any pointers for me? I'm trying to get my 10 credits quick so I'll talk to anyone about anything. But don't get mad at me if I give you the answer you weren't wanting to hear cause I'm a truthful person even if it hurts. A bit about me. I'm Australian, 15 and female. Not enough? Well I love animals and virtual pet games like Zetapets and Marapets. I love chocolate and lollies. I have 1cat, 1 dog, 2 rats and 6 rabbits and I live on a farm with other animals too. What I'd like to know is anything to help me with my website or posting on the forums easier.

Well if you can give me any pointers or help pm me and I'll thank you heaps. I'm off to browse soem other posts.

Hello and welcome to a great community Gimli.It's pretty easy to get your credits up, just post in the forums and they'll come faster then you think. If you got any programming knowledge, you can help people in the programming languages board, if you got any graphical experience (such as with photoshop) you can post signatures and more in the appropiate boards.Or if you just wanna talk in general, about free stuff, about moneymaking on the net, games or even way other things, the appropiate boards exist :DAnd if you need help with your website you can post in the website discussion board, there are lots of people willing to help you, such as myself. :D

Hi, and welcome. I have about 1 month here and I have over 30 credits now. These forums are very interesting, and you can learn a lot of good stuff as you help others. The people here are very nice, just start participating and youll get your credits really fast. Its sort of addictive though. Anyway have fun :D

Hello~ I too am from Australia and im a similar age to you :D If there is anything i can help with give me a buzz but im not the best person to ask seeing as Im still getting use to various things around here too ^^ its fun though and hope you like it.. Stay active in the forums and make sure to give nice friendly posts that aren't too short. :D Have fun..

hellow,a young lovely girl with soooo many hobbies... :D welcome to Xisto where you can chat with many people espesically yas. if you are good at or interested in website designing,question any time,there are lot of website or grafics designing wizard who can help warmly.hope you can get your host in a moment. :D

Welcome to the community, gimli! I'm sure you'll find a topic in here that you want to reply to - or even start up one yourself. It's not that difficult to gain the hosting credits. All you have to do is keep posting. A few lengthy posts (that are NOT spam) and you'll get your 10 credits in no time. :P See you on the boards!