xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

New Sigs! Johnny has goodies

Ok, my old sig topic's getting kinda stale, because people around here don't comment on old topics, even if they have new posts...so here's some new ones. Some are kinda old, I just get lazy about posting sometimes...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

C&C&R (Comments, Criticism, Ratings) appreciated.

1,4,5,7 are the best, but they all look great, if you could sharpen that lady on sig 2 it would be cool too :D"Yet Another Great Collection of Trap17s Sig guru Johnny!" :D

On the 6th and 7th sigs the text is a little hard to read, but appart from that this is a very nice collection of sigs and I look forward to seeing more of your work in future. Good luck with future sigs.

i bow down to the mastr of sig making make me your apprentice and we shall destroy those rookies :(:D:(:D

not as bad as the works before.haha//~~

:D

147548[/snapback]

Heh, yeah. I know...I've been working hard on my latest ones...

there all very nice. i wont go into detail since theres so many, but nice work.

147574[/snapback]

Thanks.

1,4,5,7 are the best, but they all look great, if you could sharpen that lady on sig 2 it would be cool too :D

"Yet Another Great Collection of Trap17s Sig guru Johnny!" :D

147603[/snapback]

Heh, I try. I doubt I'm a sig guru though. :(

And about the lady, I was trying for a glowing look. Ah well. O.o

On the 6th and 7th sigs the text is a little hard to read, but appart from that this is a very nice collection of sigs and I look forward to seeing more of your work in future. Good luck with future sigs.

147611[/snapback]

People were telling me my text shouldn't be so "overpowering", so on a few I dimmed down the text a bit. Thanks for the comments.

i bow down to the mastr of sig making make me your apprentice and we shall destroy those rookies :D:( :( :P

147612[/snapback]

Sorry, I'm not a master, and I don't take apprentices. :P

Thanks for the comments all. This is exactly what I make my sigs for. ^-^

Some really good ones there Johnny - nice improvement over your old Spiderman/Naruto sigs.I like 1,5 and 7...1 - Has some good brushing in the background - nice how you blended his feet in with the image so it looks like he's "in it". It's cut out well and good matte settings for transperancies.5 - Looks good, though I don't really like the thin yellow border - I think black would define it more... Text is nicely placed7 - Render fits well with background and the border is unique - maybe just a little brown, but I think that's the effect :DI didn't go for 3, 6 or 8 so much:3 - It looks dreamy, and to me the render doesn't fit that feel...6 - Text is hard to make out and I just don't think the render works there - the stars don't look that good, probably the brush size was changed from default or something8 - Once again text is kind of hard to make out, it's a little "too" spotty on the left, and maybe a little monotone for my tastes.Overall though, great work. :D

There ok but alot of them are way! to light but a few are actuallypretty good I wouldn't use any of em since Im a very experianced graphics artist myself with photoshopheres my ratingRender 10 you did an exelent job with rendersblending 4 not so good herebackround 6 meh pretty goodabstract 1 your abstract was not good at allover all 7/10try and improve your skills a bittry learning some blending techniqueskeep the good work up-Mechvegita-

Some really good ones there Johnny - nice improvement over your old Spiderman/Naruto sigs.

I like 1,5 and 7...

1 - Has some good brushing in the background - nice how you blended his feet in with the image so it looks like he's "in it". It's cut out well and good matte settings for transperancies.

5 - Looks good, though I don't really like the thin yellow border - I think black would define it more... Text is nicely placed

7 - Render fits well with background and the border is unique - maybe just a little brown, but I think that's the effect :D

I didn't go for 3, 6 or 8 so much:

3 - It looks dreamy, and to me the render doesn't fit that feel...

6 - Text is hard to make out and I just don't think the render works there - the stars don't look that good, probably the brush size was changed from default or something

8 - Once again text is kind of hard to make out, it's a little "too" spotty on the left, and maybe a little monotone for my tastes.

Overall though, great work. :D

147917[/snapback]

Thanks Cool Freaker, you're probably the one I most look forward to in comments, because you obviously know exactly what you're talking about. I agree with you on everything. You've pointed out quite a few flaws (some of which I knew about, but it's cool) and I think I might go back and fix them....eventually. :(

Once again, thanks CF.

I like the sigs, I really like the spawn one because it uses png right?

147920[/snapback]

Thanks, and yes, the Spawn one uses .png

There ok but alot of them are way! to light but a few are actually

pretty good I wouldn't use any of em since Im a very experianced graphics artist myself with photoshop

heres my rating

Render 10 you did an exelent job with renders

blending 4 not so good here

backround 6 meh pretty good

abstract 1 your abstract was not good at all

over all 7/10

try and improve your skills a bit

try learning some blending techniques

keep the good work up

-Mechvegita-

147922[/snapback]

Ok, not to disrespect or anything, because for all I know you could be the BEST photoshop user EVER, but judging by the image in your sig and what you're saying, I don't quite think you're that experienced. I don't mean to offend, but could you show some examples of your work?

Anyway, thanks again all. I appreciate it. I'll have a few more soon.