xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
enemista

My Newest Sig

That is some very nice work! The rain effect looks very realistic compared to many I have seen previously. I am not really sure what to suggest for the border. My first thought was a mud effect, although I am not sure if this would be easy to achieve, otherwise a simple camouflage border, perhaps with just a shadow or simple embossing could look quite effective.

I like that raining effects, but I thought the guy shouldnt look so happy with the raining effect, should make him like dodging the rain...

Yeah, that one's pretty good on all forms, (I like the last one best), but it is kinda tall as Cool Freaker said. (But who am I to talk? Mine's 50px higher.)

That ones totally cool! The lightning effect is awesome and the contrast in colours is eye-catching. The only thing thing I might suggest is reversing the text? My eye was naturally drawn from top to bottom. But maybe thats intentional?

Thanks everyone for all comments on my sig. Now I made little different one. Here it is.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

What do you think about it? What should I improve? Waiting for your sugestions. :D

Thanks

147689[/snapback]

That one is pretty okay. I'd suggest moving the text somewhere it doesn't interfere with the lightning, but right side up. Also, the emboss can go, as it detracts from the actual sig. Other than that, I got no problems with it. Maybe try some more mainstream sizes though. Mine are usually 400x100 or 400x400 for popouts.