xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Mad Sig new

What you need is multiple "brush layers" i found out in my second sig that by using layer over layer (meaning 1 layer then use a brush on it (black), then another layer and some other grunge brush (white) to give it depth and that cool 'chaos' look)What i see on your sig is what has been mentioned to my first sig, more brushing, give it some spice and don't be afraid to use brushes :rolleyes:

thats what i thought to you just have to find the right combination of brushes my blood rayne sig i test out different brushes to find what i was looking for

i like using the brushes but sometimes im afraid i use to much and jsut mess up everything.

147396[/snapback]

Haha, me too. It's best to just risk it. You can always undo it later.

thats what i thought to you just have to find the right combination of brushes my blood rayne sig i test out different brushes to find what i was looking for

147409[/snapback]

Yupyup. Experimenting is one of the best things to do.

Yep, when you're happy with your brushing, but it's not quite enough, just add another layer on top and continue brushing. Thus it's easy to erase - pretty much what HmmZ said.Monotone in a sig is a crime, in my opinion. At least try to have the text or border a bit different if you can.