xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kitty

Cure For Cancer Found? Scientists may have found a cure for some types of cancer..

Woah, nice find, my Grandmother died from cancer.. I wish they found this 10 years ago... :P

147174[/snapback]

They should be notified? Yes, they should. You forgot about the money?

i hope this is true, mi grandmother died from a liver cancer... before i was borned, im amazed that a mathematic discovered the ecuation, i didn't know that with math you can also do those things... i just thought it was just Q.F.B. and doctors who do that... i hope someone is searching about the HIV cure too, imagine how thousands of people are dying and infecting with it

I'm glad to see that they have at least found a cure that works at least on one person. It means that they are slightly closer to curing cancer! (I don't have the time to read the entire article, so I may have missed a few things) I don't believe I've had any family member die of cancer (one or two may have..at least that I know). Math can be used to accomplish so much now...it's amazing!

Well I almost hate to say it, but, It's NOT true. This has been circulating the net for several weeks. It's NOT true. Don't get your hopes up. The day WILL come, just not today. I'm sorry to all those who had hopes!Shadow

Guest mstewart1

This is great news. I hope to see more cancer cured stories. Hehe, good thing I donated to Terry Fox Run Foundation....

xboxrulz

151799[/snapback]

its absolutly outstanding all the things mankind can do

just unbelievable! :P:P:(;)

i hope this is true, mi grandmother died from a liver cancer... before i was borned, im amazed that a mathematic discovered the ecuation, i didn't know that with math you can also do those things... i just thought it was just Q.F.B. and doctors who do that... i hope someone is searching about the HIV cure too, imagine how thousands of people are dying and infecting with it

There are so many ways to cure Cancer. (definitely not by drugs but by Herbal medicine, Vegetables and Fruits). Many researchers proved that being a vegetarian and living well (no smoking, drinking, etc.) can cure many diseases especially cancer, diabetes, and many more. I will give one cure example: Try using Cayenne Pepper in powder form, capsulize it in 150mg, take 3 capsules 3x a day (9 capsules/day). Take it for 90 days and see the big difference.

Not sure if this is true but it's a great leap forward if so. Hopefully this research/ technology becomes more widely available in the near future.

After a few years of study, a group of scientists may have founda cure for cancer, and believe it or not, scientists used
certain mathematical formula to create the cure. Isn't that
amazing? First human this was tested on, and who was diagnosed
with terminal liver cancer, was completely healed, and is back
to work!

This is very interesting news, me being a student of medicine..
Read the entire article
here

Thanks for such an important peice of info on cure of such a decease which actually have swallowed lifes of many. If your right then it is a breakthrough and many people effected with such a deadly decease will be benefited by the same and it will be gift to all mankind to cure such a decease which was a curse to the mankind for last many decades. 

Thanks again dear friend. 

cure for cancerCure For Cancer Found?

If anyone knows who I can contact with information I have stumbled on that may lead to a cure for cancer please let me know...At 16 years old I discovered a cure for AIDS, I wrote an e-mail to God only knows who. That idea has recently been tested and was successful, although it wil take years to be fully effective for all AIDS patients, I lost all possible claims to this cure by sending an email without knowing what I was doing. (never got a response either) I do not want this to happen again - I need this e-mail to go to the right person.

-reply by Elena

cure foundCure For Cancer Found?

So some guys from canada found the cure for cancer. Its concentrated hemp oil. Its been known for years that it slowed the rate cancer spreads at but now they know FOR SURE that in concentrated doses it completely eliminates cancerous cells. Cannabis.  Look it up if you don't believe me or even if you do. People need to be educated and this needs to be spread around the government should not be allowed to keep this under wraps any longer its murder. 

-reply by paul