xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

My First Sig ... ... that ive created

I discovered I had a professional image editing program on my PC, so I decided to create a signature.

Posted Image

All feedback welcome...

It's my first day in discovering the program so I'm still fiddling round with all the features. I may post a revised version soon...

uhhh very simple and crude style... actually some people like this, sorry but im not one of them... :lol: but like others have said you can always get photoshop for futher work on graphic designing. well keep working at it and you will get better. :rolleyes:

I'm not using photoshop, I'm using "Ulead Photo Express My Custom Edition 4.0". It looks as if it's 4 years old :rolleyes: so it's definetly time to upgrade. Photoshop seems a popular program so I'll consider getting that.

yeah that burns my eyes too what did you use to create that i say the color format looks great if you blend it mroe together and brush it and warp wave polar mosaic and some other stuff you would be goodwell i can say its not ms pain unless it is then not bad for that program /

I'm not using photoshop, I'm using "Ulead Photo Express My Custom Edition 4.0". It looks as if it's 4 years old :rolleyes: so it's definetly time to upgrade. Photoshop seems a popular program so I'll consider getting that.

146995[/snapback]

Yeah, go for photoshop. Ulead's never had products on my "wish list", so to speak. You'll be MUCH better off getting Photoshop CS, trust me.