xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

First Human Clone Oh yeah, its here

Well my father who is a dermatologist and class representative at Stanford School of Medecine reported to me that he heard they have the first human clone. Created from the cheek cells of a man, Korea created a blastocyst that if put into a female would grow into a direct duplicate of that man. Ole' for human cloning.

Spawn are you an oracle? I foresee the woman having a miscarriage. To me until it is boron it is not a human clone but I guess that is a were does life begin question. Some people with weird religious ideas might make the racist claim that a baby born in this manner would not be human. Clones, if born may be the first Frankenstein not because they are motors but some of us are (note I am not referring to anyone at Xisto).

If this is true I hope the baby would be born without any defects. it may be fatal for the child because he/she is just an experiment. Some of the cloned animals were not that successful. they grew up with some complications and eventually died because of those defects. We should wait until they show us the child when born. This has nothing to do with religion or race or anything, but I don't agree with human loning.

Like boyCradle, I am against human cloning as it just seems morally incorrect. However, if the child is born I would wish it the most normal life possible, with no health or mental problems that may be caused due to cloning. It would, on the other hand, be interesting to see if the child grew up liking the same things and having the same personality as the man who provided the cells.

Is it just me, or is the Gundam Seed storyline happening for real? You got you're Naturals(us, or at least people who aren't cloned) and the Coordinators(cloned). The only we need now is efficient space travel and gundams and were all set for a huge war.

The only we need now is efficient space travel and gundams and were all set for a huge war.

LOL im totally agree with you Yipster, and the space travel is evolving day by day, so maybe we'll have that in no time... i've heard that many cientists tried to make a human baby clone before, but none of them function, in my opinion i think that a human clone can have a soul, because after all is human, maybe it will have a bit of the soul of the person who gave his cells, and by the way a little of his escence/existence wherever you wanna call it, i hope this time works so no more embrions would be trowned away...

I myself am transfixed in the middle of both oppositions for this matter, while I am a patron of science and experimenting, things like cloning, space exploration, etc... etc... I hate to imagine what the emotional fallbacks of knowing you are a clone would be... Imagine, as this child grows up they will always know they are different from everyone on the planet, and become the topic of heated discussion, philosophically an alien, these types of things could seriously affect them. Also, like said before on top of this there can easily be genetice mutations when dealing with the chemicals needed to start cloning, and portions of the DNA helix can be lost when they are moving it, cancer, heart failure, disfigurations, and more can all be results of mutation from loss of data in the helix... But, all we can do is wait to see. There is one certain thing, the Church will see this child as not human, and large debates will erupt like volcanoes.

ehehe you guys should read "1984" from George Ornwell :PWell as far as i'm concerned i believe in secret investigations going on here and there around the globe...Why not the Koreans?....but yes to truly believe i would require some photos and some more credible news about it...I'm not yet, completly against human cloning as long as it restritcts to organ developements that can save tousands of lifes of this world...Regards to you all,nonon

I don't see why we should clone humans, maybe cloning body parts to replace the parts you lost.. Even if the child died and you cloned him or her, you may not get the same emotional or knowledge that the "predecessor" had. So, why cloning?xboxrulz

Guest mstewart1

I heard that human cloning was illegal. Also people have to think about the fact that duplicates of them as much as I don't wanna say it would annoy them more than anyone.

151831[/snapback]

duplicates could be dangerous

another clone can result in a murder been commited and the origional having an alaby :P:P

It is funny that some of you are clamoring to see pictures of a blastocyst. I very much doubt you would recognize one if you saw it.And I wouldn't call it a human clone, just yet. Pro-lifers who believe that the human soul is created upon conception might call it a human clone, but the rest of us see it as just a cloned ball of cells.