xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mbd5882

Broken Tv Leads To Charges A woman is accused of brandishing a loaded gun at a.........

NEW PORT RICHEY - The Best Buy repairman had come several times to fix the woman's television. But still on Friday he could not get it to work.

So, officials say, the woman pulled out a .38-caliber handgun loaded with hollow-point rounds and told him: "You're not leaving until the TV is fixed."

Marlene Anne Bagnall, 44, of 1523 Davenport Drive was later arrested on charges of aggravated assault and false imprisonment.

Bagnall's husband told a sheriff's deputy she was diagnosed with a mental disorder for which she takes medication. She left the county jail early Saturday on $10,000 bail.

Full Story Here

The woman probably was crazy, Who the hell gets angry because there t.v acnnot be fixed, Read the full story also on how the repairman escapes.

Notice from snlildude87:
Quote tags are lovely. Use them.

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

You might occasionally get angry with double glazing salesmen who ring you in the middle of your favourite TV show, but to shoot a TV repair man? How on earth could you bring yourself to do such a thing?

I've never had a broken tv of any kind, nowadays i watch tv on my pc but still in the living room on a normal one, never had problems. Heck, i'd be pretty pissed if my tv broke and i missed my favorite shows but if mr repair man couldn't fix it i'd just accpet that he's doing the best he can, but hey if a repair man can't fix something you shouldn't pay em. But yeh, that woman is crazy.

that's weird. Someone likes too much TV. I dont really watch anything but invader zim, family guy, you know. TV is really messing up some people. some things are just stupid, like soap operas. I hate them, everyone is a near-life screwup. Someone killing someone to fix a tv? messed if you ask me.

I used to watch a lot of TV, but there is NO WAY I liked it THAT much. That's just plain crazy to pull a gun on a TV repairman! Mental issues or not, that's just plain stupid if you ask me. However, I'm glad that the repairman wasn't hurt. It would be even stupider of her to have killed him all over a stupid TV.

What i find even funnier was that he escaped by promising her a new T.v,If i was the Judge, I'd ban her from watching T.v ever again.

It's all just signs of the times. I figure Satan is conditioning the world to get more and more used to stuff until they'll accept him and his puppets and worship them.

It is incredible what some people will do just because things aren't going their way. Why couldn't she just sell the gun she had to buy a small television? (I'm assuming there is a legal way to sell a used gun and that she'll get at least $30 for it in which she can buy a small battery-powered television)