xisto Community
mobileunlocking

i hate school :-( except i.c.t

well well well here is where i draw the line_____________________________________To hate schools and hate homework !As said many a time its all for your benefit i finished year 12 last year and i miss school and all the fun times and all the free times you could have !. Once you finish school you will have to dedicate your self to ur life ahead, so if u complain about school like all of us did once, then in the long run it wont benefit you unless you change your ideas and plans, think about what u like to do !FOR example ***mobileunlocking*** likes I.C.T, where in he like to do websites well keep good at it mate but stay up in all other subjects too, the only thing left for u now is to hit that target and get $$$$$ Right ? well the only way to do that is to finish your schooling sucessfully and happily :unsure: dont think school sucks because U HAVE TO FINISH IT if u need that DAMn Job ! (remember these words ! and say it again and again i need that Damn job!) hehe why? becoz u like doing that !EnjoyScan

Well, you have to think that some years later when yous school time will be over you'll have to work a lot of hours a day and you'll miss the school, you have to believe me. Now I wish I were a little boy and I spent my time in the school where your responsibilities are much more light. :unsure: You should try to make the best out of your school period, because it will be the base of your knowledge and there you start to develop as a person

You should love school. The only thing thats better than school is college. These are the best times of your life, where you have lots of friends and lots of opportunities, and very few responsibilities. Also all you need to do is study, if you end up getting bad grades you'll end up in a dead end sucky job, but if you study a little bit harder, a lot of doors will open for you in your future.

Ok wel i hate school because it is so boring and so i am now home schooled. it is way better and now i get to finish school at 10 and spend the rest of the day here on trap. lol :) :) :P:):( :( and i can take a day off wenever i want and just make it up the next day. i hated stayin in school til 4. it really sucked and everything i learned is gone anyway lol.i spend most of my time on youtube anyway. microsoft sux.:)

Im pretty sure everyone in the world who goes to school hates it, i for sure do. But as all the adults keep telling me there the best years of your life, though i cant see that at the moment.

The only parts of school I like is social studies and sometimes math and electronics. Some of it is useful, history and math for me (since I intend to major and minor in them), Spanish would be but my Spanish teacher can't teach. The diploma is more important than a lot of the actual classes, since it gets you into college, jobs, etc.

well next week are my GCSE exams and i have to admit i'm a bit nervous.. i hope i do well :)after my exams i will be going to sixth form and maybe after that university. the work gets harder and responsibilty is becoming greater. when i get a job it'll be longer hours and even more responsibility - bills, rent - all the adult stuff.i complained about school for so long but when im an adult it will seem way better :)im sure most of people here moaning about school will miss it too.

I love going to school. It gives me a chance to get away, meet new people, and get involved with the community. My grades aren't the greatest, but overall I love going to school. It's like a meeting place, but you get a Diploma in the mean time.--Laz

I used to hat school.but once out of School realized that i was stupid not to have fun in school enough when i had the chance.College is not as fun as school.so as long as u are in School make the best out of it.

School can suck sometimes, but sometimes staying home is a lot more boring than going to school. I like going to school because I can meet my friends, we laugh together... these things. Depending on the teachers, the classes can be really fun, while others are just boring. In the vacations, I am always alone, even if my brothers are there, so I miss school so much. Talking about it I have to study for the chemistry test that I'll have tomorrow o.o'

Whats wrong with school? :P Granted, its a hassle, and rather annoying at times...but it's for your benefit. You're not going to get anywhere in this world without a proper education. These days, you need a college degree to become a garbage man :D ....homework is given so as to retain the knowledge of what you've learned, and give you more practice...jeez, you guys... :lol:

I'd have to agree with you on the part you said that its important to get a good job, but thats just society telling us that. Most of the things we learn aren't ever going to be used again. I just graduated from high school so I feel a lot better with that behind me, but I still didn't like it. When we go to whatever careers we go to we aren't going to need to memorize everything and be tested on it. Even doctors have their medical books that they consult before an operation. School is just a place where they cram as much knowledge as they can in us and hope that at least 30% of it stuck.

I used to do absolutely nothing at school. I was put in all the bottom classes. I did change though. I think it was the way teachers treated me for being stupid, how I wanted to prove myself, to challenge myself and seeing how my older brother turned out(He left school at 15). Sometimes I may not enjoy it, but there's nothing to complain about. If we didnt have school, where would we be? Well, I do enjoy it most times. You don't usually see that many girls in one day. :lol:

I'd have to agree with you on the part you said that its important to get a good job, but thats just society telling us that. Most of the things we learn aren't ever going to be used again. I just graduated from high school so I feel a lot better with that behind me, but I still didn't like it. When we go to whatever careers we go to we aren't going to need to memorize everything and be tested on it. Even doctors have their medical books that they consult before an operation. School is just a place where they cram as much knowledge as they can in us and hope that at least 30% of it stuck.

It's true that we won't use most of the things we learn at school later on in life but you need qualifications to get a job. And to get them you need to study for your exams.

Yeah, ICT for me at school was probably one of my favourite subjects aswell, mainly because I chose the dual award one which we had everyday and was pretty much a lesson to relax and socialize :)Surely you have mates at school? Your friends you will find are one of the things that keep you at school, its a great place to boost your social life even though you might not think it. Strangely enough, I also got on well with many of my teachers, mainly because they were younger and understood me and my friends humor better :)Just remember though, without school you will probably get no where in live, try your best to like school otherwise your future will be pretty dim.