xisto Community
mobileunlocking

i hate school :-( except i.c.t

I like playing tennis at school.I hate people that annoy me at school.School isn't really that hard.Our school have a strange system for blocking websites. All websites are blocked...... And to get them unblocked takes about a week, and if your studing you usally don't need that information after a week.....Thats why I hate school computers <_<

yeh school computers usually suck, though the ones at mine have awesome resolution... still... MS server, MS programs - THAT is what I hate about school. That must be why Gates is making money, kids are beigh taught that MS rocks all - there is no other explaination. I wonder what would happen it Linux was distributed everywhere... they would think it was part of some terrorist attack... "What, ur giving me this great 'software' for free? That cant be right!" lol.

Stupid people at school... Newbish classmates... school isnt that bad, its just the ppl there that suck - I have great teachers, though - other than the tech teach - you guys may wanna read through the I hate My Computer Teacher thread :)

Wow, your school is out already. that's cool. I understand what you mean when yuo say you miss school, sometimes when you're bored you want to do something, like go back to school. Just call your friends and hang out sometime, thats better than school becasue you dont have to learn. lol

i hate all lesson of school cause its so boring lol
the only lesson i like doing is I.C.T !!!

best lesson ever !!!

i like making websites and stuff casuse its realy fun to do.
Mick

Honestly, I hate school sometimes too. Im a 2nd year med student, and sometimes I want to quit. BUT, you have to look in the future. You said you like making websites. You should consider going to school for webdesign or something. I know some community colleges offer courses. In the world today, education is VERY important. That piece of paper, otherwaise known as a diploma, means ALOT.

So, if you like it or not, school is important. Like my parents always told me. "It doesnt matter if you like it, you just have to accept it."

Good luck with you future endevors!

I notice most (implying NOT all) of the people that say they hate school don't type with proper English. hmm?

edit:

Stupid people at school... Newbish classmates... school isnt that bad, its just the ppl there that suck - I have great teachers, though - other than the tech teach - you guys may wanna read through the I hate My Computer Teacher thread :)

I agree with you so much! I enjoy learning from the competent teachers, though. Edited by matto (see edit history)

Yeh - but at least you have competent teachers :) Or do you mean just normal classes? I have some real good teachers, no complaints, its just that one guy that annoys me. It may of course be that he knows more than I see, but still, he was talking about exel as if it had somehow done something special... strange person...

I think he actually must know something, come to think of it... he was talking about Microsoft Access or whatever their noob db system is, and however bad it probably is, there but be some scripting involved?

Never used it myself, so I guess I shouldn't be saying anything about it... Sticking true to mySQL - note, I did not say MSSQL...

Yes but think without school what would happen? I will tell you. We would all be uneducated. School is very important. I do bieleve that it is very unfair of how much work you have to do. All those annoying tests, but remember its just to help you. So you can be prepared for the future. So remember school may suck but it sucks for a reason. :)

I do believe that school's hand out an unecessary amount of homework, I think I heard about research conducted that found out that it brought more stress to most teens and obviously stress can hurt grades, but if you do get homework, I encourage you to do it...(hypocrisy)

Edited by CarlU (see edit history)

Hating school is unjustified, trust me, I know from experience. Sure everyone hates school because of the work but you can?t really hate school at the same time. I went through a period of rebellion where I basically gave up studying and homework, obviously my grade suffered and my parents we?re always upset and asking about why I did badly on this test and why did I get a zero on this assignment. Trust me, it?s not worth it, work hard for three years or so and get into college, you can basically take your senior year as vacation time but you still have to watch your grades though. Once you get into college, shift back into high gear. Most people like me didn?t realize long term consequences, I was narrow-minded and looked at short term things. Now I have to work really hard to save myself, harder than I would be doing if I didn?t slack off. Once your life is secure and you have a job, it?s not as hard as you think, if your job is secure and you?re making a substantial living, then you don?t have to worry about much. A job isn?t exactly harder than going to school. Studying for hours on end and doing things you don?t understand is a lot harder than a job. Don?t hater school, don?t like it is fine, but hating school will give you a rough time later on in life.

School is not that bad. The learning part can get real boring though. You just want to get over with it. I love the socialpart of it. You meet so many people and have your own little gang or group or cliche. I think school is very enterianing.

Lol yeah, I hate school too but without school we'd all be loners dancing in streets? We wouldn't know one person except for family members and not be able to/know how to talk and be like those speechless people that can't talk? I can't imagine life without school and there's all these kids saying "Who ever invented school? I'm going to kick their butt!" I remember saying that when I was a kid but sometimes school can keep you out of boredom... right now its summer vacation and it sucks staying home sometimes. :)

Edited by AnGeL KiSS (see edit history)

dont hate school, but i dislike its educational and social systems. I can't learn in this type of enviroment where you are not given the freedom to learn independantly. College is my destination, i hear that its very much relaxed and you can be independant.The worst thing about school has to be its compulsory, there are thouse days you just really need time to yourself. And its the other people too, most of you dont want to be there, but you'll either put your head down and get on with it, or be the fool trying to crack a laugh all the time.