xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tidal 258

Best final fantasy game Best final fantasy game

what is the best ff game  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah Vivi is ultimately cool... :blink: love how he runs around and stuff, a bit like a waddle... kinda like how I found Cid from FF7's walk really funny... he seemed to lift his legs high or something :ph34r:I guess 11 shouldn't really count seeing it's an MMORPG as opposed to just these normal RPG's... besides, are there really that many votes for it? :angry:

FFI! FFI!Ok, maybe not, but it still is pretty good. The GBA release is awsome!I've played them all except IX and XI, and I have to say...1) VII2) X3) VI4) FFTA (Tactics Advance)5) VIII6) V7) IV8) I9) II10) III

A played all the original PS releases like 7, 8 and 9. also 10 and 10-2. here is my list.1) Final Fantasy 92) Final Fantasy 103) Final Fantasy 84) Final Fantasy 75) Final Fantasy 10-2never played the re releases for ps or any of the gameboy ones. always wanted to play 11 the online one. any played it?

A played all the original PS releases like 7, 8 and 9. also 10 and 10-2. here is my list.

1) Final Fantasy 9

2) Final Fantasy 10

3) Final Fantasy 8

4) Final Fantasy 7

5) Final Fantasy 10-2

never played the re releases for ps or any of the gameboy ones. always wanted to play 11 the online one. any played it?

58689[/snapback]

:) Come on i meanyou have actually considered putting ffx-2 next to any of the other great final fantasy. (You my friend are quite sick) B) It has the worst story line it is sooooo perverted(have you seen the special dress sphres) and it completely spoilt ffx- which was completly amazing. It even screwed around with blitzball and mad it sooo bad! :)

oooo. yeh, i'm with ff7. great story, awesome characters. i put alot of time into that game... so very good. :P

61245[/snapback]

I have to ammit though 7 is amazing i don't know why though but i preffer ffX ;)

By far Final Fantasy 8. I have tried 6, 7, 9 and 10 also, but just coulden't get into them like I was into FF8, maybe because 8 was my first, I'm not sure.

66502[/snapback]

I agree with Erika, all the way. I think VIII is the best FF. It has a really deep story, and the ending is just magnifecent. The characters are really detailed and act extremely human. The Junction System is a really nice touch as well :)

I think after FFVIII, my favorite is FFIX. I don't know why, many people say it wasn't good. But for some reason, it just has a speacial place in my heart :)

I agree with Erika, all the way. I think VIII is the best FF. It has a really deep story, and the ending is just magnifecent. The characters are really detailed and act extremely human. The Junction System is a really nice touch as well :)

I think after FFVIII, my favorite is FFIX. I don't know why, many people say it wasn't good. But for some reason, it just has a speacial place in my heart ;)

66522[/snapback]

B) yeah, i too have found many people put final fantasy9 down but i think it rocks...

However, nothing can compete with ffX so i am with tidus04 all the way!! :)

B) Come on i meanyou have actually considered putting ffx-2 next to any of the other great final fantasy. (You my friend are quite sick) :) It has the worst story line it is sooooo perverted(have you seen the special dress sphres) and it completely spoilt ffx- which was completly amazing. It even screwed around with blitzball and mad it sooo bad! :)

I only put it there cause i ave only played those 5 and they are my order. ffx-2 totally sucked. I reckon Square stuffed up somewhere there.

I only put it there cause i ave only played those 5 and they are my order. ffx-2 totally sucked. I reckon Square stuffed up somewhere there.

66982[/snapback]

Well, i supose i can forgive you but still.... :)

Ffx-2 makes me feel quite sick i mean iwho can acctually enjoy that kind of stuff.... Oblivion! :D

Well all of the final fantasy's after 9 have been a let down. They come out with the games too fast and it turns out to get no ones attention. Here is my list of favorites...Final Fantasy 7Final Fantasy 9Final Fantasy 8Those are the only good ones out there that i have seen. They really could of put the world map like ff7 in ff10 it would of made the game alot more exciting.

My favorite Final Fantasy games is a toss up between FF7 and FF8. I loved the story and characters from seven, and the story from eight, eights junctioning system and summon boosting was execellent. ut the characters werent great squall was too moody for my liking.

Well all of the final fantasy's after 9 have been a let down. They come out with the games too fast and it turns out to get no ones attention. Here is my list of favorites...

Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 9

Final Fantasy 8

Those are the only good ones out there that i have seen. They really could of put the world map like ff7 in ff10 it would of made the game alot more exciting.

67934[/snapback]

How can you say that Ffx has been a let down? :) It is great ....:

great story line

great graphics

great battle system

great strength system :D

... does a world map really matter that much I mean there is no need to say a game is a let down because it doeasn't have one crappy world map!!!!!!!!!!! :P