xisto Community
moldboy

The Oracle Of Google Ask it anything

Excellent concept on the uswe of a search engine.
I asked it some really difficult ones that are usully hard to google for but the Oracle was correct. :rolleyes:

Keeping with the google theme if u havnt been to this off-shoot of google give it a go.
It it the ebonics version of google:

Gizoogle

Chchcheck check it out!

Reaver

Wow that is amazing....every question i asked it, i got the correct answer which was wierd since i asked some really difficult questions that I myself probably would have gotten wrong.

The Oracle is dumb...

Here's what I've asked...

What is your question for The Oracle?

Are you an idiot?

What are the answers from which The Oracle must choose?

Yes

Definately Not

Surely

Of course

The Oracle Says:

Of course

Well I purposely ask such stupid question...

Who knows it replied stupid answer..

:S

Check this out, The Google Oracle, ask it a queston with four answers, and in my experience it will give you the right anwer most of the time!

http://www.mycgiserver.com/~Morat/index.html

145410[/snapback]

i did ask some questions.. amazing, the oracle choose right answer!! anyway, what is the secret behind this? i mean the idea.. sorry i'm numb.. :rolleyes: most of my working days, interfacing with this "oracle" but just as a user.

There's also a mirrored version of Google, elgooG

http://www.rb-hosting.de/elgoog-403.html

145434[/snapback]

that's pretty funny, :lol: but it's creative.. what a pain to mirror all those.

It was so wierd, i asked

Question 16288
who made sponk.co.uk?

* craig
    * jamie
    * greg
    * paul

The Oracle Says:
craig

Its my site and my name is craig, how wierd is that?

This is how clever the oracle is...Question 16332What is NOT the correct spelling of "google"?- google - GOOGLE - hoogle - GoOgLe The Oracle Says:google

the oracle is stumped with my question: "what is theodor escherich's nationality? - german, austrian, filipino, martian.

The Oracle Says:

The Oracle just couldn't decide.

:rolleyes:

Question 16332What is NOT the correct spelling of "google"?

That's because you tricked it, You aren't supose to use negatives, Besides on you list which is correct?

I asked:What words enuncation changes when you captilize the first letter? * polish * green * coke * peopleThe Oracle Says:The Oracle just couldn't decide Easy question, no one would get it with the answer as a choice though :P

I asked "how many continents are there in the world?"2357It replied 2.....I repeated the question of number of fingers in a human hand"how many fingers are there in a human hand"2456It still says 2...As per my understanding.. it is selected the first option that we give.. psychologically most of the times we put in the right answer as the first option.. may be this is not true.. but at least to the questions that are not there in its database this seems to be the case...any other ideas???Cheers.

not a bad site whatsoever, I asked: Why?- no reason- love- jelousy- hate- peaceanswer was no reason!try ans search google games in the google server, one game i should mention is google war, good fun