xisto Community
Charlie

What Would You Be what would you be

If I would have an oppurtunity to be anything (or anyone), then I'd be a "vintage car". That would enable me to be the center of attractiong (most of the time) and would increase my value every year.Sounds awkward, but that's what I would've been.

If u could be any thing  at  any year what would u be?

:rolleyes:

i would be a jeadi

so what would be?

144299[/snapback]

i would be a karate master

IF I have the chance to become anything I WOULD LIKE TO be, i wil like to be the world's best computer programmer.That way, I can easily manipulate and change anything I want in the computer.

well, i'd keep it to people. in which case, i would like to be Henri Charriere. Not that he had an easy time in life, far from it. But he's my role model, a perfect example of never giving up, fighting to achieve your goals, and all the while keeping a positive attitude. For those of you who don't recognize the name, there's a movie & a book by the name of "Papillon". I definitely recommed the unabridged version of the book.

hmmm I wonder...I think if I could be anything I'd have to be God. You see only being God would I be able to be the super being of the universe and I assume this power would give me the ability to become anything or anyone I want to.I could even, with my God powers, turn myself into a piece of string for a short amount of time, just to see what all the string feels like.I could fly around............................in my own private jet.I could chop off wales from England and float it over to Island...just for fun, I love wales..coff coff.Hmmm I'm bored now Ta RaP.S this was a good topic well done ol' chap

If I could be anything... Hmm... That's a tough one, actually... Never seen a question like this before! But if I could be anything... I think I would be... A mutant, like from X-Men! Or just a super-human, you know, with special powers! :rolleyes: That would be so awesome, I've wanted super powers ever since I was like... Five years old! :lol: So yes, I would want to be super-human!

I think that if I could be anything, I would be a dragon. I think dragons are so cool because they seem like this mysterious, powerful, magical, and often knowledgeable thing. Plus, they can fly, which I think would be fun. :rolleyes: If I couldn't be a dragon, I would be a time-traveller. Then I could go back to any time I wanted, whenever I wanted and see what everything was like. I think that would be interesting.

well, i'd keep it to people. in which case, i would like to be Henri Charriere.

No way I'd want to be that guy cos there's no way I'm sticking anything up my *bottom*. :rolleyes:

I would like to be a president of the united states , so I am gone say what must be with Irak not Bush.He is just talking *BLEEP*.If i was the leader of the VS.The world would be in save hands.And there were no war,because VS has te world in his hands.And the country would be social.There will be not any rascism in the VS and in other countries.

hmmm I wonder...I think if I could be anything I'd have to be God. You see only being God would I be able to be the super being of the universe and I assume this power would give me the ability to become anything or anyone I want to.

144493[/snapback]

I kinda thought the same thing :P

Wow there are so many things to chose from. I would probley be a race car driver just because I like fast speeds and i love driving and i used to race in the pony car circut but I only made enough to pay off the car but then we needed money so i had to sell it and that makes me really sad because that was the funnest thing i ever did.