You have a choice to turn back

Don't give in to hate

Come back to love, it's not too late

Dry your tears, don't be mad

You have a choice to turn back

Don't give in to hate

Come back to love and set things straight

It's not too late(X4)

I hope yall enjoyed this, it came from the heart.

Feedback would be much appreciated and welcomed.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
guangdian is absolutely correct. If you did not write this you are plagiarizing by not placing
tags. I have entered
tags. Unless you can prove otherwise, this will stay in quotes. Do not copy and paste someone else's work to gain hosting credit.
Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Quote tags removed as per request. Be sure to identify yourself and sign off next time. Thank you.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

No need to sound rude but BuffaloHelp, unless you have proof please dont quote something that i (Esteban Ramirez) wrote for my band. It's insulting. Yes i wrote it and i dont have to prove anything to you or anyone else, my word should be anough. Thanks.~Esteban Ramirez of "Lord of the Sabbath"Guitarist

It was not meant to be insulting. We take plagiarism very seriously here. Unless you specify that you are the author, which you have, I have to take it into a consideration that it was copied and pasted. When I saw your CD out on public, I naturally assumed that it was copied from your site. My apologizes. And next time, identify that you are the author. The handle lordofthesabbath and Esteban Ramirez does not connect naturally. For all I knew it could have been a fan of your works. Quotes removed as per request.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Additional comment on plagiarism. Even though this is your own work, IF this lyric is published at some point before you submitted to this posting, it still needs to be in quotes. Xisto reputation is at stake.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

You mean theres a band with the name "Lord of the Sabbath" out there when you said that you saw a CD in public?

143922[/snapback]

My search criteria were Esteban Ramierz and untitled. I cam across Estaban Ramierz CDs on Amazon.com. Estaban Ramierz untitled yield a Spanish site translated as, The Idea Park and had limited access to other links. Therefore, I had to take it into consideration that your work was buried in there and only members of that site were able to access yours. Again, my humble apologizes.

:lol: littol misunderstanding goes here....
Ramirez, i went to "Lord of the Sabbath"..
it's nice.. good graphic work on site and listened "forever blind sample".. wanna hear more of your music work :(
hey, suggest that dun put mp3 on Xisto sever as this tie to TOS even though small file.. suggest use one of these service as you are in original musician Macidol or Macjams or DMusic

hailz...

:( jaja very cool... but i rather listen to music, can't you sing it for us?  :lol:

143772[/snapback]

yeah totally.. all these people post these song lyrics and don't even sing.. or record something they sing. .we wont like laugh... :( I really REALLY want to hear someonehere singing...

It's a happy forum..

BTW that's a cool lyric

Well right now my bass player might be the elad vocals cuz he can scream pretty good, but other than that we are looking for a drummer and vocalist. I might get him to sing this song and try to update my media link on my site soon. Just imagine a mixture between slipknot's music and Haste the Day's vocals. If you like hardcore music you should listen to Haste the Day, they are awesome and our inspiration.