xisto Community
guangdian

Can The Warn Level Been Increase Or Removed?

Well, we know that the warn level can be increased. You hear it all the time from people here. If you don't think so, just try posting an affiliate link in here (don't actually do this... it's against the ToS, and will give you a higher warning level.)As for them getting removed, I'm not positive, because I don't have that kind of power over the boards, but I'm pretty sure I read that the warnings should have a complete reason and link and all that for why it was raised in the first place. This way, if someone should happen to disagree, then they can fight the level.If there is a way to fight the level, there must be a way to remove the warning - otherwise, why fight the level at all?

The warning level can be increased and decreased only be moderators and administartors. At (nearly) the click of a button they can decrease and increase it.Treat it almost like a reputation system except it's just for moderators.

Yes, the warning level can be increased or decreased with a click of a button. When a moderator or an admin sees that you have done something against the terms of service, then we will increase your warning level. If it is not your first offense, then your posting ability will be removed for X number of days depending on what your warning level is. If we see that you have been obeying the terms of service for about a month, then we will decrease your warning level.If you reach 100% on your warning level, then you are banned from Xisto.

uhoh... then I'm allready just 90% removed from that :lol: Naw... I can't even remember why I have this 10% except it was for a trhead i made lol.But seriously... What is needed to remove the warnings?

...If we see that you have been obeying the terms of service for about a month, then we will decrease your warning level.

143374[/snapback]

Lies! Lies I tell you! I had my proud warning level for nearly half a year now. It went away, and now its back :lol:

Er well, as I've only been around for just over a month, I haven't been warned yet...but the meter's there so I guess I have to watch what I say/type.

143572[/snapback]

No worries (I think) I got mine from flaming with another member here about some weird game :rolleyes:

You really have to do bad things to get this warninglevel.

Lies! Lies I tell you! I had my proud warning level for nearly half a year now. It went away, and now its back

Rofl... Can we only see our own levels? Cause I can't see yours :lol: